Confessions Part One.

{ Malenda. }

August shook me lightly and I groaned. Out of all people he knew I didn't like to be woken up out of my peaceful sleep.

"Ty's on the phone." I grabbed the phone from his hands and put t on speaker.

"What?" I groaned angrily. I was still mad I was awoken from my sleep.

"What the fuck you doing with that light skin nigga August? Y'all better not be fuckin'? And I can't believe your pregnant. Yaaaas Bissssh! Congradulations. Please tell me August ain't the daddy. Is it Christian? Oh but any way I really called to ask have you seen Cole?"I saw August glaring at me out the corner of my eyes. So much for keeping it a secret. Ty big ass mouth can't even hold water.

"I don't know where Cole is. Sorry." I responded ignoring the rest of Ty's other questions. I was hoping she would forget she asked too.

Your pregnant and didn't tell me?" August yelled as he threw the covers back exposing my naked body. I grabbed them holding them tight.

"Ain't that what the fuck I just said. Dumb ass. But don't even trip you not the baby daddy Malenda lowkey slept with Christian and she think nobody knows but I do." Ty continued to make my life worse. August got up and started putting on the rest of his clothes. I quickly hung up on Ty.

"August where you going?" I asked trying not to sound so frantic. I was trying to stay as calm as possible but I was really worried. August was crazy just in case y'all ain't get the memo.

"I'm going home." He replied nonchantly.

"Why are you leaving? I thought we we-"

"Well sorry to tell you, you thought wrong. Malenda I'm not going to put up with your bullshit."

"My bullshit? I've been putting up with you and your "baby mama Sasha" for what seems like forever now. You know what go ahead and leave that's all your good for."

"And all your good for is layng down. Hoe ass."

Pause.

Rewind.

Fast Forward.

Play.

"Did you just call me a hoe?" I asked astonished.

"Did I stutter?"

"I'm not a hoe. I've only slept with 2 people my whole life and if you think I slept with Christian than sorry to tell you I didn't. I never have because I'm so stuck on stupid with your dumb ass. But fine since I'm a hoe then don't talk to me, don't look at me, I don't even want you breathing the same air I do." I got up and started putting back on my clothes. I was now up to here with August like I was done this time and I wasn't coming back.

{ Cole. }

I looked around the unfamiliar room wondering where the hell I was at. I couldn't recall anything but picking Sasha up adn dropping her off some where. I slowly got out the bed feeling a breeze. Got damn I was naked. I was hopping I didn't do what I think I did. I got up looking for my boxers. The only light I was receiving was coming from the window in the corner of the room. I found my boxers putting them on and then I heard heavy footsteps so I did what any black person in a unfamiliar house would do. I hide quickly going under the bed. I saw the feet of a woman then that troublesome voice rang in my ears.

"Cole. Where are you baby? I know you aren't hiding from me?" She called out to me. I was in a heap of trouble when Ty found out about this she was going to kill me. Mane why did I even bother coming to pick this hoe up?

{ Flashback }

I was downstairs trying to watch me some football while my baby was upstairs sleeping all peaceful but my phone kept ringing voilently on the other side of me. I didn't plan on taking my eyes off the t.v. but I did. I say it was Sasha calling and I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to answer but I figured maybe it was important and August wasn't answering her ass cause he was with Malenda so I picked up just for Auguts.

"Whatchu want" I asked rudely. I ain't have time for these games.

"I was wondering could you take me to my sisters house." I looked at the phone like it was Sasha.

"Hell no. Ty would kill me."

"Please? August isn't here and I'm just asking you a simple ass favor. You can't drop nobody off without your girl checking for you? Welp I see who wears the pants in the relationship."

I laughed. She really didn't even understand. "You not some girl Sasha. Your a hoe."

She huffed. "Look Cole I'm not trying to start any beef just please come drop me off at my sisters house? Please?"

I thought about it for a minute. "Alright but don't be on no funny shit." I warned.

"Got it." I hung up the phone getting up to make my way to Sasha's house.

~

I reached in my pocket getting my cell phone out.

"I'm here and could you bring me something to drink a nigga thirsty."

"All we have is kool-aid." I rolled my eyes Sasha ole' ghetto ass.

"Alright bring that and come on I need to get back to Ty before she realize I'm gone."

"Okay here I come. You can't rush beauty" I laughed hysterically and hung up the phone more like ugly.

Daaaaayuuum! August done fucked up now. Well that's the last of that relationship. But I can't believe Cole I thought he was a protagonist character. Sasha ole' tempting ass. She drugged him.Part 2 won't be posted till Friday and it'll be long.