The Mortuary Haunted House

(Malenda's Pov)

August and I had been sitting on the couch for a good hour watching the Sprots channel. August seemed to be enjoying but I didn't even have a clue what they were talking about. I looked over at August just starring at him. He had a nice jawline like it was sexy and not to mention those nice plump lips and his voice. August was really attractive. I got lucky this time around and August was tall like a skyscraper and I'm just a little donut shop.

"Why are you starring at me?" August never took his eyes off the t.v. as he spoke with that deep voice of his. My stomach growled indicating that I was hungry.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. August nodded his head. I slowly got up grabbing my phone off the couch and walking behind it, I didn't want to block August's view of the t.v.

SexyMalenda: Everything's fine. How are you?

WhiteBoyChris: A lot better now since you texted me back FINALLY! Yo man must've had you on LD (lock down) for a minute?

SexyMalenda: Not even.

I headed to the kitchen and decided to cook some chicken, smashed potatoes, cornbread and collard greens. I looked in the pantry pulling out everything I needed to cook except the collard greens. Great we didn't have any. I sighed. Now I had to go to the store and get some.

WhiteBoyChris: Yeah right. But what you doing?

SexyMalenda: Nothing much, just about to head to Walmart to get some collard greens.

WhiteBoyChris: Oh shit. You throwing down today. But I want to see you could I meet you at Walmart?

I thought about it for a moment and decided it would be fine. It's not like I'm going to be in Walmart a long time anyway.

SexyMalenda: I'm going to the one on 1901 Tchocioulas Street. See you there.

WhiteBoyChris: You too.

I locked my phone sitting it back down on the counter as I trotted up the stairs and put on some gray sweats, a white v-neck, and gray flip flops. Don't judge me I didn't feel like putting on shoes.

I then grabbed the keys to my baby and went back downstairs. When I reached the bottom of the steps August was standing there with his arms folded across his chest looking at me like I did something wrong. I furrowed my eyebrows at him wondering what was wrong.

"Is there a problem?" I asked. I was utterly confused.

August took my phone out his pocket and waved it around in my face. Dammit. I forgot I left my phone on the counter.

"Could you stop going threw my phone please?" I askd nicely.

August shook his head. "Why are you still texting this nigga after I told you to stop?"

"August it's not that serious. Stop over reacting."

August chuckled. "I'm over reacting? Alright you know what fuck this." August handed me my phone and went upstairs slamming the room door. I didn't even bother to go upstairs and see what was wrong with him because I had dinner to make.

~

"So we meet again?" I heard a familiar voice say. I tunred around and saw it was Christrain and I ain't even gone lie he was looking good.

"Hi Christrian." I walked up to him and hugged him. He smelled good too. I pulled away from the hug and he grabbed my hand interwining it with his. I blushed a lil bit but I kept it together as we walked in the store Christrian grabbed a small backet and held it in his other hand.