CHAPTER 2: The Roommate

Gary' POV:

"1 jewel and 50 Iron for scrubbing a rich man's toilet is really a pain in the ass" I grumble while walking in the streets towards a medium size white building.

Its already dark and the weak blurry light of the moon is really not helping my cause which is walking without falling face first. This street is known to have many accidents like car crashes, street fights, falling objects from tall buildings and yes, Stumbling and even falling hard to pavements thus no one is out during this time of day to avoid any unfortunate events except well... me.

The cold wind howls and leaves and plastics moved like attaching strings but the moment it pass through me I felt something weird like weird weird.

The wind caress my clothed back like a massage pro and slowly sending shivers to my body. After a few seconds its seems the wind is surrounding me and slowly and painfully I felt pressure in my right Cheek. The cheek that is not found in the face.

Thoughts abruptly entered my mind to identify the weird phenomenon that is happening today or atleast what is happening now and the conclusion?

I think the wind is groping me I thought.

The pressure intensify.

Yup, The wind is really groping me period.

Thus I did what any other professionals do when face by freaks and groping air.

I dash like a maniac.

I run like my life depends on it towards the door of the white building. Escaping the finger like air by a yard away.

Suck to be you I thought victoriously as I look back to the empty street lighten by street lamps but nothing out of ordinary is visually... visual?

Maybe its just my imagination I thought

But nonetheless I still continued my sprint towards the building and the moment I touch the door knob I immediately open it and let myself inside hastily and close the door with a bang.

Paranoid I lock the door and try to relax my breathing which by the way is like a dog lacking water and swept away the building sweat in my forehead.

After a good 5 minutes my body and mind is good as new or at least as new as possible. I commanded myself to walk in the hallway of  the white building.

The white building has 3 rooms in the first floor and another 2 rooms in the second floor. In the first floor, the first room is your typical living room consisting of 2 couches facing each other in the corner with a medium glass table in the middle, a black flat screen TV in the upper wall, speaking of walls; the walls are just plain white. No dirt, no color, no draws , just plain white and a window in the opposite corner which a door is currently present.

As I entered the living room, the lights is still on which means either their is a potential client or somebody is gonna watch some TV.

Right now I don't feel good, and the groping a minute ago just made it worst thus I walked towards the door near the window and entered leaving behind the first room.

Now this room is used for work. The room is consisting of 4 working tables placed in each corner. I like to call them our little office tables by the way. Each consisting different things either personal or business materials.