little did you know

camilas pov:

she walked me out of the stall and she waved at a boy.

he was tall he had a beard and real curly hair.

we walk our separate ways and then i heard.

"hey babe! how are you?"

babe?

i look back and i see them hugging. i look down and see his hands on laurens ass. it looked like he was gripping on her ass.

i turned back and i almost bumped into dinah.

"hey mila," she smiled. "can you walk me to class?"

i nodded and held her hand.

laurens pov:

i literally forgot about my boyfriend avrii. i saw him as i walked out of the restroom with camila.

it looked like she went her own way. and avrii gave me a hug and i could feel his hands roam my body and he found his favorite spot. he squeezed gently and smoothly.

"i missed you laur baby. where have you been?"

i looked back and see camila walking with dinah. then avrii noticed i was looking back a lot and he stopped hugging me and jogged towards camila. at that point i knew something was going down.

"camila!! watch out!" she looked back and avrii swung his fist at her. dinah cried, she didn't like violence. he kept hitting her until she was bloody faced. i ran towards the fight and i pulled avrii back and told him to stop. he stopped. then i see camila. her nose was bleeding and her face was bruised up.her hair was messed up.

"stay away from my girlfriend you freak!" he kicked her stomach and then i pushed him.

"didnt i tell you to stop!? just stop it already!"

then i heard camila move.

it wasnt her moving it was the principle coming.

"all of you in my office now!"

i look up and i see people recording everything. some where laughing and some had their jaws open.

then i looked down at camila and see her pant ripped in the middle. i saw avrii with a piece of cloth in his hand.

"what the fuck did you do!?"

he scoffed.

"i wanted everyone to know shes a freak. a girl with a penis! isnt that weird? i mean ive seen girls that dont have a dick-" he stopped for a moment.

he was cheating on me.

"avrii did you, cheat on me?"

he eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"i would never! i love you lauren!"

i scoffed and pushed him further away from the scene.

"we're done."

he tried to hug me and i punched him.

"get away from me you jerk!"

"laur let me make it up to you." he rested his hands in my waist and he kissed my neck from behind.

"i said get away!" i slapped him. he fell to the ground and thats when camila got up. she ran towards him and punched him harder than he did. i told her to stop and she didn't listen. i ran towards them and i see avrii, dead.

"camila stop!"

then i heard her crying and she kept hitting him. thats when the security came and took us to the office. we sat down and explained everything to the principle.

after what felt like hours, i took camila to the nurse.

the nurse didnt do much as always. she just put a band aid on her cuts.

"all better!" she smiled. i rolled my eyes and took camila out of the nurse office.

"what now?" camila shrugged and came close.

"how about you make me feel better?" she winked and took me to the restroom stall.

"or i shouldve said i'll make you feel better." she came close and kissed my neck.

i could feel her memeber on me. she was hard on, it turned me on so much.

"fuck im hard laur,"

she moaned when i touched her hardened member. she kissed my neck and sucked parts of the skin, she was making a hickey.

"i want you to be mine, forever." she sucked my neck and left it with a pop.

no ones pov:

camila took off laurens blouse and unstrapped her bra with one hand.

lauren could still feel camilas hard member. she moaned because she liked the feeling, camila all over her body and making marks all over.

"only places you and me can see." lauren winked and camila nodded. following laurens rules she made one underneath the bra marks.

"fuck youre all mine, tonight-" camila stopped and realized they were in a public restroom in a school.

"keep quiet, dont want anyone listen to you moaning my name." lauren nodded as she felt camilas warm hands roam her waist.

camila unbuttoned her jeans and lauren rolled down her joggers and boxers.

lauren licked her lips and camila smiled. camila pumped herself a couple of times and lauren watched, she looked up and glanced at camila asking for permission. camila looked down and nodded.

lauren did her fantastic job and camila moaned and shot out in laurens mouth. lauren moaned and looked up and swallowed and then opened her mouth. "fuck laur.. thats hot." camila said as she looked up.

lauren pumped camila for a little and smirked. then they heard the door open and footsteps started going to their stall. they quickly got up and put on their clothes. lauren got down and went to the other stall. camila tried her best not to laugh. then she looked back and see laurens panties on the floor. she quickly grabbed them and passed them to lauren. lauren giggles quietly so that the unknown person couldn't hear her. the person knock open the door next to lauren. both lauren and camila ran out if the restroom laughing.

"what are you doing?"

a/n
okay this was like hard to continue with because i was busy so many days but eyy i got it.😌💁🏻‍♂️

social:
ig: lost.cabello
snap: bellaa5h