slow days

camila has been having a hard time while being with jessie. jessie would see how camila would act suddenly. so, jessie sends her to the room upstairs and leaves dark bruises on her skin.

-

lauren goes to school and sees that camila didnt go that day. she thought that camila was just having a day off. just like any other student.

"hey dj!" dinah looks around to see who said her name. she sees lauren standing with ally. ally smiles and motions dinah to come over. so, dinah walks towards the two and hugs them.

"h-hey smallz." ally giggles at the nickname. ally was somewhat spontaneous. she was your normal classmate. a straight-A student and always studys before a upcoming test or exam.

the three new eachother since third grade. from there on, they stuck together like peanut butter and jelly. the three were literal different humans.

lauren was always speaking her mind, saying whatever she wants to say. and stands for her rights. she was your feminist at school.

dinah, was layed back and chill. but when something gets on her nerves she'll start ignoring you completely. she wouldn't care.

"anyone down for some coffee before fifth period?" ally asked the girls then they saw colson.

lauren remembered him.

-

after fifth period was over the girls walked to the nearest cafe. dinah had to go somewhere and once she left the girls, a guy came towards her.

"hey freak!"

dinah ignored him.

he grabbed her arm and laughed. "hey im talking to you," he looked at some other guy and continued. "shes a freak and a disgusting rat!"

dinah tried to get loose in his grip but hes too strong. tears started to build and embarrassment came in.

"let g-go please!" dinah begged the guy. but he laughed which caught more attention to other people.

a couple of dudes laughed at the situation and some girls did too. they just looked and laughed. the recorded a video of the situation.

dinah felt hot tears streaming down and she could tell it was all because of him. a guy she doesn't even know. somehow knows her condition.

then the guy got bored and let go of dinah. dinah just stood there crying her eyes out as the guy walked away laughing. "bye freak! see you tomorrow!" he smirked.

she feared him. she didnt know him. not one single bit. she didnt want to go the next day.

she walked around the halls and found lauren sitting in the library with a book. dinah did a sad smile and saw what lauren was reading. a book titled her.

"hey lolo, whatcha doing?" lauren just kept reading not knowing that the taller girl was there. dinah didnt want to bother lauren so she left and went to walk around the school again finding normani.

normani didnt see dinah, surprisingly. she wanted to tell mani what happened earlier but she didnt know how. she got nervous and just walked by mani. then she saw ally.

ugh who else am i gonna bump into?!

she walked faster and then she realized she was outside. where all the seniors are at. they looked at her and she didnt like the attention. so she ran back inside and cried in the restroom.

-

"fuck," jessie moans and bites camilas neck. camila cried she didnt want to be touched. jessie knew.

"please stop.." camila cried harder and tried to push jessie off her but jessie hissed and slapped camila.

jessie got off of camila and sighed. "you'll see what will happen next." she huffed.

camila stayed silent and cried by herself.

later on that day she was brought down to the basement and was beaten up by brandon.

she was swimming in her own pool of blood. bruised up and fucked up. she couldn't feel her face anymore. she felt the room spinning and the temperature dropping.

she wouldn't mind dying, she wouldn't initiate it herself but she wouldn't mind.

a/n

im sorry i didnt update lmfao, BUT HERE IT IS!! OOPS. love you all.❤️❤️

insta: lost.cabello
twitter: camz_koala97
snap: bellaa5h

have a nice day and be nice to your flowers.