*-.._.. Wish.._..-*

Wish

Pretty name! I think I remember drawing her?? Maybe that was a different Wish...

Rainwing/ Skywing (her mom is a Rain her dad is a Sky)

Okay. I actually love drawing this combination.

Purplish usually, but when her feelings change so do her scales.

Yup. So she has the Rainwing scales?? Or at least the ability. Cool. (Purple is probably my favorite color. This is completely irrelevant.)

She has a secret. She is one of the hot-to-the-touch type. So she always shrinks away from dragons trying to touch her.

Ooh, nice addition. I'd sort of consider that a 'flaw', too. Nice detail.

She has a crush on a nightwing called Starfinder

I like the name Starfinder. I see a lot of Star- Nightwing names though ((just in general, other peoples' OCs)). Like Star- is the prefix, or whatever you'd call the first part of the name.

She was born on the Skywing palace. But her mom took her away to the RainWing village. A bunch of dragonets bully her because of how weird she looks. She finds Starfinder and they become friends. Although she is still sensitive about her scales. Soon she toughens up and bullied try other dragonets right back. She is all about revenge.

More details please? *hopeful expression* And I could see Rainwings bullying other dragonets. You think with them happy all the time it'd never happen, but they're also super vain so it makes sense. Ahh I like the revenge part. Is she going to kill everyone? :3

Likes: revenge

Yep. And? That all?

Disliked: shhhh water

Don't worry, I won't tell a soul. 

So this was Ray, and overall I'd give it...um...B-? About average? It doesn't have as much detail as I like, sorry. Other than that I think she's not a Mary Sue. Also, what happens with her and Starfinder? :3

((Just curious)).

As always, please take this very lightly. I am far from a respected author, much less a professional. Don't sweat it if I give a 'bad grade', I'm probably underrating it. Thanks!!!

Jaysplash43

Have a strawberry!!! *shoves a basket of chocolate covered strawberries towards you* ^w^