*~** Delta **~*

This is Delta the Seawing from Dragonais !! Thanks, Dragonais! :3

Delta

Okay. Cool.

Seawing

I figured.

Sea green backfins, dark and light blue scales, and a pale sky blue underbelly. Delta has glow in the dark scales that resemble pearls.

I don't know if normally they're two shades of blue and a green, but hey. It's your character. She sounds pretty! The pearly glow scales are interesting.

As a young dragonet, Delta wanted to help others. So, she grew up to be a healer, one of the top in her tribe. Delta later gave up healing to try to make a bigger impact on the world, to lead a group of Seawings into battle.

HEALER! Yes. Amazing. Not just a soldier, and she has a job. But she gives up healing?? Leading a group of Seawings into battle to help others, right? That's what she wanted to do, isn't it? Just asking. Because if it was just for a battle, then she could have stayed a medic. Welp. Continue.

One day, the Seawing queen and Mudwing queen had an argument, and both sides decided to sort it out by battling. During this battle, Delta fought a Mudwing named Corundum. Whilst fighting, Delta saw something in his eyes that reminded her of her own father, brave, bold, but always ready to lend a helping claw. Delta dropped her spear. Corundum, too, felt a connection, for Delta reminded him of his sister, who cared for him since he was a dragonet. Eyes locked, the two dragons agreed to run away from the troubles of battle.Together they flew to a deserted island, far from any other dragons. They raised a family of three. A Mudwing named Copper, a Seawing named Lionfish, and a Mudwing Seawing hybrid named River.

O-okay? They felt a connection. A little convenient that he didn't try to kill her too. That would've been a plot twist. She hesistates, he stabs her and realizes after the fact that Delta reminded him of his Sister. I like the name Corundum too, though. So that bit with them running away together is a little too romantic for me. Too perfect. I would've wanted one of their friends ((not from the backstory or anything)) to help them escape but pay for it by being punished. That's probably just my gore loving side though. But it's just, nothing turns out perfect like that in real life. Even though dragons aren't real or anything, dragonkind isn't all that, well, kind. Sorry about that. I still like it alright, but not as much. To be honest I'm a little confused on their children. How can they have a pure Seawing, then a pure Mudwing, and then a hybrid? Wouldn't they all be hybrids? I have no idea, please don't kill me. *-*

Delta is mated with Corundum and has three dragonets, Copper, Lionfish, and River.

Daaaaaanngggg ittt. I was going to do a Lionfish. Or might have already put the name in my fanfiction. Welp. Nice names. River is great for a Sea/Mudwing, but otherwise I'm pretty sure I've seen a couple Rivers around. Sorry.

Delta has no "extraordinary" powers, but she can light up her scales brighter than most seawings. Delta is also a well known healer.

Awesome. Nice to know we're not all Mary Sues (or Gary Stues), but also not just average. Good job.

Delta likes adventure and often wanders off into the ocean, looking for sunken objects. Delta also enjoys painting from time to time, and the cave on the island that she lives on is covered with artwork. She also prefers to eat salmon.

Very interesting!! What kind of sunken objects has she found?

Delta does not like being bored. She is constantly pondering the world around her. Delta also dislikes the taste of eel. It makes her scales itchy.

<3 <3

I can't even speak. I love giving dragons their little quirks, and the eel part is fabulous. I mean the fact that you didn't just say that Delta didn't like eel, but disliked the taste and gave her itchy scales.

Once, Corundum romantically gave Delta a bunch of flowering cactus plants he had found while passing the Skywing territory borders. Delta accepted the gift, placing it by the fire pit. She lit the fire, and the cactus was too close to it and sizzled then exploded. It was dragon flame cactus.

oH good. I thought for a second that SHE set fire to it using her flame breath stuff and I was like SEAWINGS CAN'T BREATH FIRE qiurtbhqierjk

I mean, probably. If they can....

Sorry.

But yeah. Is she dead? Aww, she was wonderful. Is Delta used for roleplays, in a book that I could read, or just made up for the OC rater? I'd like to see more of her. I love her character. :3

All in all, I'd give her a solid A. There was the sketchy love part where they ran off together so I didn't give you an A+. Sorry. But I loved everything else!! Details are my favorite thing to read about! Especially things like her little quirks, most of them I haven't heard before.

~ Ray