That one kid

There's always one kid that stands out in a crowd. That kid is Adolfo Garcia. He stands out because..... well because he has a tumor the size of a golf ball on the side of his head that can't be removed. An exchange student from Korea feels the need to pick him on just because he has this. Everyday she writes Adolfo a note saying "You're ugly" or "You should cut that thing off" He cried because no one helps him. He had no friends, everyone feels sad but no one stops the bully. That's until he meets his saving grace. 

   Llma Lopez. The one girl in middle school that everyone thinks is weird. She can't talk. She sees Adolfo in the hallway and waves for him to come to her. They pass notes and they become friends. This is when they realize they're in the same class. They decided to sit next to each other when Taeyong comes in and sees them smiling and playing with each other. She comes to them and says "as if weird couldn't get any weirder." They ignore her and keep playing and talking. At this she gets frustrated and takes the note. 

   She begins to read it out loud and sees that they were talking about how mean she was to him. She starts to feel ashamed but that feeling quickly subsides and becomes anger. She yells at the top of her lungs "DON'T TALK ABOUT ME OR ELSE!" He looks at her nervously and then runs to the bathroom while everyone laughs and says "SCAREDY CAT!" Llma stands up and writes on the board, leave him alone, in all caps. Taeyong says "Oh yea, what are you going to do about it?" 

She writes, come find out. Taeyong goes up and shoves Llma into the board. As Llma recovers she writes on the board, I'm not going to hit you, instead, she just hugs her. Taeyong steps back in surprise and says, "Why are you still nice when I embarrassed you in front of the class?" Llma writes, Because I believe in treating people the way I want to be treated. Taeyong says "I've never thought of it that way, i need to make things write with Adolfo. Thanks for showing me this new style."

    "Adolfo, im so sorry for the way I've been treating you and i want to make things right by starting over."  Taeyong yells through the wall.

   He says "Are you sure this isn't a trick?" as he sticks his head out.

   She says " Positive" as she pulls him out of the bathroom and into a tight hug. Llma is the one who made me realize this." 

   He says " I need to as her something." They walk back to the classroom smiling and adolfo walks up to Llma and says " thanks for standing up for me, would you like to go out with me?" On the board, she writes yes, i would love to