Things will end.

I was oust by you. You forsaken me. Don't mind everything will be the same, for it will certainly not.  For I would declare you my affection, I would look for you but you didn't seek my face, nor my voice, my intimacy the way I did. You bury yourself from me, only when you were alone, feeling lonely you would reveal from your dark and blurry hideaway, only then you would make me feel spesh, but only then, what a shame, you only wanted to flaunt them, who let themselves be fondle by you, and that was the point of it all, you caressing me but I would deny, I liked it but I didn't want to become your ornament as they are... "Your possessions" the beautiful ladies in the palm of your hand, what a game for yourself. Don't think I'll ever cry out your precious birth name for my need... I don't need you, I just appreciate you, or well, I did. You have stablish your "love" consistent of yield and tenure lead by your erotic ambition and selfish desire.  And I'm not a toy, you can go and play with those dolls, but baby: I'm real, I'm a strong, independent woman, not as you... A little baby who thinks is "way too mature" because he smokes, drinks, and touches butts. But honey, let's be honest, you forfeited me, and I hope that you regret it despite how selfish it may sound, because I gave you my heart out, I left it in your hands and told you to care of it, and you said you really appreciated me, that you care about me... Well, I didn't know when you cared about people you gave them your back! Your nasty, overrated and overly touched back, from humbug  hugs and shattered promises, because I got to know you, how you say one thing and do another, how you hug every single girl in spite of the pain you cause your "baby" for you don't care about her even, you'll dissipate her! You care about her butt, nice gentleman we get nowadays talking bout sex with all the girls he knows and having rush relationships because he likes to dissemble he's the Lord of lords,.the one with ten thousand girls begging knees on the floor for his "love" How sorry I feel for whoever falls for you, including myself​, because we're genuine and pure and fall in love with being special to your eyes but is too literal for you that concept that we don't get it, not at first, we think is love, but it is your lust, your fucking lust, trying to see who falls first to catch her... What a shame, such an intelligent and sweet human being breaking hearts to satisfy his own sexual pleasures.