Paired: Chapter 10

Sawyer's POV:

It's a bit strange how they keep having group meetings like that. What could they possibly be talking about? The boys all rush back over. Niall almost bumps into me because he's running so fast.

"Sorry, love," he apologizes.

I laugh, "It's okay, Niall." I pick my drink back up and ponder whether it's worth drinking the last of it out not.

"You drink?" Liam asks, indicating the drink.

"Well," I begin to explain, "this is the first drink I've ever had and to be honest, it's not as much to my liking."

The boys and I chat for a bit. It feels like every question I ask is a race for them to answer. A soft bell rings, disrupting people's conversations all across the room.

"Excuse me. Ladies and gentlemen, if you would please note, your allotted six hours is up. Now, last year, during this event, many people just couldn't 'find someone'. I realize that that may be an issue here. If you and your 'soul mate' do not leave arm in arm, hand in hand, or whatever other kind of contact you would like to apply, then you will be required to attend again next week. Exchange contacts with possible mates and or new friends you have encountered if you wish."

They're treating us like dogs that need to breed. Ugh, its revolting. "Hey, Sawyer," Niall asks, "Do you think we could exchange numbers?"

I smile and pull out my phone. Niall and I put our numbers into each other's phones. The rest of the boys want to exchange numbers as well and so we do. I leave alone and once I'm in the car, I decide to look at all of their numbers.

Only one of them had their actual name on them, how am I supposed to tell who is who? Then I read each one more closely.

CarrOts<3

$bcuzI'mIrish$

BrdfrdBadBoi;)

:)Liam(:

Hazzzz

I smile, but quickly change them all; all except Liam's.

Louis<3

$Niall$

Zayn;)

:)Liam(:

Harryyyy

Those boys are such a spaz attack. I smile to myself and start the car up. Now I can go home and relax. Finally.