Axelivia: Shut Up

Olivia was ecstatic, excited, however you would call someone almost leaping with adrenaline. That's how she usually got when she used redstone, her favorite thing in the world.

Olivia loved redstone, machinery, inventions. She loved building. She loved pistons, levers, buttons, and pressure plates. She loved the satisfying 'click' that made it work. 

So when the rest of the New Order of the Stone asked her to build a treasure sorter  in the treasure room, she happily agreed.

She was a dark skinned girl with pigtails, along with reddish armor and goggles above her head, always carrying materials in her pocket.

It was a nice sunny day as she headed out to the treasure room, accompanied by one of her best friends, Jesse.

Jesse was the leader of the new Order of the Stone. She had black hair, sparkling green eyes, and a cheerful smile, along with teal armor.

She, along with Axel(more about him later), had been best friends for as long as she could remember. They had been to every single building competition together, and even won the last time. She even remembered the time they tried to build an exploding machine. It didn't go well, Axel surely loved it though. She stifled a laugh. Ah, memories. It seemed so long ago.

"I can't tell you how excited I am to just sit down and build. You know, instead of running around on adventures, or distractions or-"

"I get it Olivia," Jesse interrupted, smiling. She would have let her go on, except that  Olivia could be quite the chatterbox.

The pigtailed girl chuckled slightly and then scratched her head. 

"But I do agree, it is nice to just relax after..." Jesse's voice trailed off as they reached the treasure room. She was about to knock on the door when it opened, revealing a someone with blonde hair and silver armor.

"Lukas!" Jesse exclaimed, and he grinned.

"Hey Jesse, Olivia. I was just about to go look for you guys. I came with Petra and Axel a few minutes ago." He explained, and let them in. Petra, Lukas, Axel, Jesse, and her were all members of the Order of the Stone.

The room was filled with treasures, hence the name. Items stood on separate pedestals, bringing back many memories. The item that stood in the center was the amulet of the 'old' Order of the Stone.

Long story short, the new Order defeated a gigantic Witherstorm to save the world. The old Order of the Stone was broken up, and was reunited by the new Order.

They got that amulet as a symbol, or maybe reward for what they've done.

When they got in Petra was having a playful argue with Axel.

"Two gold says you can't fit twenty cookies in your mouth," Petra smirked. She had reddish hair, and blue armor, along with a stubborn but determined attitude.

"You're on!" Axel cried. He wore all green, and had a huge addiction to sweets. He was also one of Olivia's closest friends.

Lukas laughed and Jesse grinned. Olivia rolled her eyes, but smiled.

"Axel, just to let you know, Petra never loses a bet-" Lukas started, remembering the times he had lost a bet with her.

"Ah shut up Lukas. Just because you can't fit twenty cookies in your mouth doesn't mean I can't." Axel exclaimed, as he went to one of the chests to take out some cookies.

Jesse crossed her arms, eyes sparkling with interest. Lukas was speechless, but still watching the male. 

Olivia watched as Axel grabbed twenty cookies from the chest and headed back to Petra.