CH:A BREAKING NEWS

Jenny and Paul were running towards home with the excitement that vacations were started , after going home they got to know that their aunt miss Betsey walker had come . They were too excited to meet her as she always gives them tasty treats. They went inside and stood in front of their aunt and said hi, aunt thinking that she will give them some treats. Miss Betsey realized that they wanted treats and then she put her hand in her bag and removed a bunch of treats. They sat down and started eating the chocolates immediately just when they were about to put their first chocolate in their watery mouths, their father told them not to eat so much of sweets as they just had two pastries in the breakfast. As they had to obey their father's words they put their chocolates inside. Paul was full of sweat . So, his mother told him to take a bath . Then Paul went upstairs to take a bath, but Jenny was still sitting down listening to what father and miss Betsey were talking about, suddenly miss Betsey told father that the queens crown is missing .After hearing this Jenny felt really sad after hearing this as the queen was a very good and polite lady. She was really passionate about her crown. Then suddenly Jenny realized that the queen knew Jenny and Paul. She went upstairs running towards her and Paul's room ,she saw that Paul was still in the bathroom taking a bath .so, she started shouting from outside telling Paul to hurry .Paul got scared and quickly took a bath and went out, and asked Jenny what was the matter. Jenny told Paul that she had a breaking news, Paul got very excited because he knew that jenny had a very adventurous news .She told Paul that the queens crown was missing ,after hearing this Paul made the same expression that Jenny made. Then they decided to meet the queen.