CH: A MEETING WITH THE QUEEN

Jenny and Paul decided not to tell mother and father that they are going to visit the queen as they get very overprotective amongst such matters. Then they realized that they forgot the way to the palace. They thought that the people will think a bit awkward if they will ask them the way to the palace while this situation. So they decided to take their map with them. They were too excited to meet the queen. They started to walk to the way to the palace. While they were walking a girl of their class saw them and asked them were they were going , jenny was just about to say that they are going to the palace, but at the very moment Paul prompted and told the girl that they were going to their grandpas house. The girl said ‘enjoy’ and went away. Jenny asked Paul why did  he lie to her. Paul told that the girl was a very big complain box ,and if she would have told her that they were going to the palace she would have spread this in the whole school and then this news will definitely go to our parents and we don’t need to get in such a trouble in this situation. Just as Paul finished saying they saw that they were in the front of the palace. Then they told the guard to ask the queen if she knew them because obviously  they would  not let us in just like that. The guard asked us our names ,and then asked the queen if she knew them. The queen politely told yes let them come in. Then the guard told us that the queen allowed us to enter in the palace. We went inside ,just as we were about to bend our knees in front of the queen ,she told us to sit down. We sat down and asked the queen if she was alright. She told them that she was not well since two days because of her crown. They told her not to worry so much as they will find her crown. The queen was quite happy after hearing this but she told them to be careful when they were about to go started.