CH: THEY FOUND THE CROWN

Then Jenny and Paul went inside to find the crown in the cupboard. Before finding the crown they called the police and just after the police came they told them also to hide behind the bushes with the dogs and then arrest the thieves when they come, the police hid behind the bushes and then Jenny and Paul started finding the crown in the cupboard. At last they found the crown and then just before going out of the house they started screaming in excitement, then just as they were about to step out of the house they heard the dogs barking, the police shouting and the thieves crying they realized that the thieves were trapped now they went running out of the house and then went for the way to the palace, they went inside the palace and then gave the crown to the queen ,the queen was so happy and then she invited them for a supper and gave them a very good and yummy meal, she asked them what they wanted as they bought her crown back and were successful in such a risky mission they told her that they did not need anything except her blessings and love, then she asked them about the thieves they told her that the thieves are bitten by the dogs and arrested too. They told them that they were very glad to help her and make her happy and then went to the way to their home. Then the next day their photos came in the newspaper.