CH: JENNY AND PAUL HAVE A PET

After talking to him ,they started to go on the way to their home. On the way they saw that a dogs leg was stuck in a hole. Jenny felt sad for the dog and helped him free his leg.The dogs leg was injured as it was in the hole for a very long time. So, jenny and Paul took the dog home to cure him. After going home mother asked them what had happened to the dog, they told her that that the dogs leg is injured because it was stuck in a hole for a very long time. Their mother told them that she did not have any problem if they kept the dog with them. Then jenny helped her mother to put the medicine on the dog's leg. Then after applying the medicine Jenny spread a blanket beside her bed for the dog to sleep. After lying on the blanket the dog immediately slept. Jenny and Paul wanted to know which type of dog it was. After searching it on the internet, they came to know that it was Labrador . Jenny wanted to keep the dog at home.They asked their mother if they can keep the dog as a pet. Their mother told yes as she was also thinking of keeping the dog at home as a pet. They both decided to keep the dogs name junnu. After sometime junnu was healed pretty nicely. So Jenny and Paul decided to take him on a walk.