Part 1

Marylin

The sweet smell of coffee that was coming from the kitchen was irresistible. Marylin Kinston knew she was getting late so she hurriedly fixed up her hair and called for her 6 year old son Ryder to hurry up with his breakfast.

She was greeted with a kiss from her husband as she entered the kitchen. Marylin and Steve have been married for seven years now. They were high school sweethearts and they got married after Steve took up the position of head chef at his father's restaurant. According to Steve, dating for three years had been more than enough to see if they were meant for each other. After all, Steve and Marylin were smitten with each other from the beginning.
Marylin bid goodbye to her husband then set off with Ryder. Marylin was a school teacher and she taught in the same school Ryder attended. Moreover it was the same school she had also been to.

Being with children was her happy place and the children absolutely adored Marylin. They would love her classes and for many of them she was the best teacher in the school.

Soon it was recess and Marylin headed to the staff room to meet her best friend Caitlyn who was also a teacher in that school."What's up bitch!" Was their usual greeting. "How was your honeymoon getaway in France?" Marylin asked Caitlyn to which she got ecstatic and started jumping about. "Oh my god! It was the best fucking week of my life. We had so much sex. Like seriously we even had it in the lift" Marylin sputtered onto the water she was drinking and got a coughing fit hearing about her best friends sexual endeveuars

Caitlyn was beautiful with long blonde hair and light blue eyes. She stood tall at 5 foot 9 but her boyfriend now turned husband, Kevin was 6 foot 1 which made them a perfect match for a couple.

Unlike Caitlyn, Marylin only stood at 5 foot 4 and had gained a few extra pounds after Ryder entered her life, In addition to the stretch marks and bloated stomach. But that was a sign of a life she had given and she didn't hate it at all. Despite that she still wishes she could spare some time to join a gym. Just to get back in shape.

The end of recess bell sounded as Caitlyn was elaborating on the different positions they had tried and even went into detail for Marylin to go home and try. "Hmm, maybe I should aye? Me and Steve haven't had sex in weeks. Maybe I could spice up our life a bit" Caitlyn looked skeptically at Marylin. "What?" She said to Caitlyn. "Lin! how can you not have sex with the Greek body of your husbands" screeched Caitlyn. Marylin was by now used to girls sizing up her husband and ogling at him but she still couldn't help but blush at Caitlyn's words.

Steve was a handsome man and there was no doubt in that. He had a chiseled jaw and silky brown hair with green eyes that Marylin had given up her heart for. But what she loved most about him were his dimples. A deep one in each cheek. She used to kiss them about a hundred times in a day when they were in high school.

As the 3 o'clock bell sounded students started flooding the halls heading towards the school exit. "Mommy, mommy" approached Ryder. Marylin fixed his collar which was bent and neatened his hair. "Yes darling?" "Can I go to Aiden's house to play with him? Please" and he showed his green puppy dog eyes. Ryder knew his mum couldn't say no to his puppy eyes so she agreed and made him promise to eat something, he triumphantly saluted to Marylin while she was laughing at his antiques.

After school Marylin went to the mall to get some shopping done. Ryder's stock of cereal was coming to an end and he would eat nothing but Cocoa Puffs for breakfast. When she approached the lingerie store she thought of what Caitlyn had said to her. And she thought of her handsome husband. Maybe she could ask Aiden's mum to let Ryder stay over since the Jones and Kinston have a friendly relationship. In addition, they just live on the next street so the little ones tend to have sleepovers at times.

She chose to spend $45 on a lacy black two piece and $65 on a red one which made her look slim and sexy when she tried it on. Steve's favorite color was red and she knew he would probably faint when he see's her like this. "Wow! you have a nice choice, they both would look stunning on you" commented the lady at the cash register. Marylin murmured a shy thanks. "Since you have spent more than $100 you can leave your address and name on your receipt and put it in the box to get into a draw to win one of those fine prizes" Marylin turned around the see what the lady was pointing to. There were kitchen appliances and sports machines as well. "Well..ok" she filled in the required details and dropped the chit in the box.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
A/N
Thanks for reading ❤️