Part 4

Notice: mature content. Read at your own risk.

Steve
Club 69 was a famous place for people who needed a time out or relaxation from work but Steve was here for other reasons. The owner of city electronics had arranged a meeting with Steve for catering purposes at his daughters wedding. Mr. Styles was giving his daughter the wedding of the year and his favorite chef from New York had been unavailable therefore he had turned to Steve. He was expecting meals for about 500 people with a 5 days and 4 nights function in Hawaii. Steve was a bit nervous, he could manage the cooking but he wasn't sure if Kate was capable enough for desert and so far he didn't have anyone else.

"I'm honored for this opportunity but I would like to talk to my staff and let you know about this later", said Steve. "How about I give you $6500 for this deal, your flight and accommodation will be paid for. Wow! thought Steve. "Thats amazing" he said. Styles looked pleased, "So this is settled. You just need to clear everything on your schedule from Thursday next week to Monday. However, you will only be allowed to bring 2 other assistants with you. Extra help will be provided for by the hotel staff in Hawaii. Oh and the food should be immaculate!"

After Styles left Steve ordered a drink for himself. He was tired and lacking sleep with the extra work and the sweet tooth festival tomorrow. He looked at the dance floor while thinking about the wedding. How will he make it work. Today was Thursday, he just had one week to find a experienced desert chef and who should he take with him. He wouldn't be able to take George as he would take care of the diner. Maybe he could take Ross since he makes the best food and he is quite efficient.
He lost count of the amount of drinks he had and was sure he was quite tipsy by now. He wasn't one to drink often and so he just let the night be young for once.

Kate

Kate was having the time of her life. She was drunk and she was with her friends. They were at the club 69 dancing to the rhythm of the beats. Kate was wearing a backless glittery dress that dropped short at her thighs with black high heels. Her hair was tied up so she could enjoy without it getting sticky at the club. The song ended and Kate signaled to her friend Kylie that she would be back from the rest room in 2 minutes. After doing her business, hair fixed up and make up re done. She looked sexy and she knew it. She was just starved for sex. I hope I find some hot guy I could take home tonight, my hormones are on fire ever since I've seen Steve. I seriously need to get him out my head. She kept saying to herself.

The music changed to one of her favorites. She headed to the dance floor but it was Very crowded and she needed more drinks. Her friends were situated at the other side of the club and somehow by trying to avoid the crowd she ended up in a dark corner with a bar of its own. Maybe it's a meeting place or something, she said to herself. Kate turned and saw Steve. Just sitting there, drinking away. She walked toward him. Hi, she said. He looked at her and his eyes widened as he took in her appearance. Kate noticed the way his gaze lingered at the length of her legs and again at her cleavage. Helloo? She said. Maybe this was a bad idea she turned to go but he held her hand. What's up he said with a soft smile on his face. His eyes looked a different green due to the dim lights reflecting on them. "Oh nothing", she said "just going to dance". He didn't say anything, but he kept looking at her. Ummm she said. "Wanna join?"

They danced to a few songs, Kate was impressed with his skills and hands. He was a fabulous dancer and they twirled and laughed and danced until the song finished and started again. They had more drinks and started dancing again. This time her back was to him and she twerked on him. He stilled. She got embarrassed but he held her hips and brought them closer to himself and then they danced dirty. Kate could feel his hardness poking her back and it got her insides twisted up like hell. She knew she needed a release. She turned around and looked into his eyes. The song suddenly changed to a slow one. Kate was feeling brave and stepped closer until they were chest to chest all the while looking into his eyes. She held his neck and his hands were on her hips and slowly he moved his face closer and softly kissed her lips. Kate felt a rush  of fire in her. She was hot and she deepened the kiss meeting his tongue with her own. Their hands started maneuvering and the kisses got intense. Kate held his collar and whispered in his ear seductively "follow me".

Kate's  car wasn't parked far from the entrance and as they stepped out of the club, the chilled air hit her face and her heart was thudding.  
Steve obediently followed her to the car. He hardly said anything but the huge bulge on his pants and the lust in his eyes didn't need much explanation. Inside the car they started kissing again while she unbuttoned his shirt. His chest was beautifully sculpted. She kissed his earlobes and his neck down to his chest where she started licking him. Fuck he said. He roughly took off her dress and held her breasts. Kate was ecstatic. She knew she would cum any moment. He took a nipple and put it in mouth licking and flicking making Kate arch her back pushing herself into his mouth. Steve kissed her stomach slowly sending butterfly kisses all over her tummy and her thighs. Everywhere except for the place she needed them most. Please she begged. He looked up at her and gave her a dimpled smile. Then hooked her panty with his teeth and tore them like an animal. He licked the corners of her thighs. She was dripping wet for him and that made him crazy in need. He flicked his tongue over her clit and played with her labia. Kate let his tongue do it's magic and it was just seconds before she trembled and came hard.
"My turn now handsome", Kate said to him. She unzipped his pants and waited while he got them down. Then looked at his boxer briefs. She could see his junior straining to come out of it and she pulled them down. Kate gasped. It were huge. It was probably as thick as her wrists and quite long as well. She just kept staring at it. Suddenly, they heard a thud on the car. They quickly separated and tried to cover themselves. Turned out it was just a few drunk boys. Kate could feel a phone vibrating in her ass and she held it up. "Some Marylin is calling you" she said. Steve seemed transfixed and then shook his head as if coming into reality. He snatched the phone from her hands and took the call. Hey.. yeah.. I know..  he looked at her.. I got stuck up.. sorry.. and then cut the call. Steve took his jacket and left the car.

What the hell thought Kate. She had had many one night stands and make out sessions like these. But she thought Steve was different. Why? Just because he's your boss? Oh my god you nearly had sex with your boss. Kate started freaking out. Never before had she felt upset in these situations. On the other hand it was what she always wanted. Then why is she feeling angry at Steve for leaving like this. Who was Marylin? A girlfriend? Kate was so panicked that she didn't hear the knock on her window until a very loud one startled her. She opened the window and saw it was Steve. He beckoned her to come out. Hey I'm really sorry about what happened and it shouldn't have happened. And it will not happen again. Ok? He said to her. She kept staring at him. She wanted to ask him why but she was scared of the answer so she just nodded. He held her then engulfed her in a hug. Kate was surprised. Why is he hugging me? It was then she realized how drunk he was and that it was all just a mistake for him.