20

Sam was restless between Deans arms, either blabbing about how his tooth is winning the war, or hitting Dean for the sake of fun. Dean put up and stayed silent until he finally reached Ellen's. Castiel was chatting away with Ellen about something along the lines of 'Whipped cream and strawberry' and how it 'Adds delicacy and taste to the cake'. Why, I have no right to wonder.

Sam jumps in my arm and extends his to Ellen in a sign of 'Pick me up'. Ellen spots the two of them and approaches with a wide smile and a rag. Sam was taken from his arms giving him rest, into Ellen's safely. "Dean, little rascal; how is life going" She smoothed Sam's shirt and Sam giggled, spontaneously raising his hand and showing Ellen his progression.

Castiel was sitting far away, looking at Sam with a pleased smile, his eyes wrinkling at the edges as Sam animatedly talks about his kindergarten days. He seems to think that ABC homework is Vietnam war. Dean sat beside Castiel, mumbling a greeting and reviving one. "Your brother is adorable" He commented after a second, I nod in agreement but nevertheless compromise "Just try to stay with him for more than a day, you'll be frustrated at his energy."

"I know the feeling"

"You have younger brothers?"

"Well, Gabriel but he's only twenty three"

"How old are you?"

"Technically? Twelve"

Dean tilted his head in confusion before Cas chimed in-

"I was born on February 29th. Unlucky but my mom forged the number and made me March first. So to the world by my birth papers, I'm twenty four."

"Man, How unlucky do you have to be to be born on a leap day?."

"As unlucky as getting named Castiel"

"Dont be hard on yourself, its a unique name"

"Try having to be called Cassy because it's too hard to be said completely, them by their lazy action of shortening my name they call me homosexual and feminine."

"Still bitter?"

"Forever bitter."

"Aw, Cas."