62

Castiel was content.

Borderline very happy, but content is what he feels. He's got what he wanted, he's got Dean. He has love, he can finally give love.

While Dean dozes off on Cas' chest, Castiel can't help But send a silent thank you to the god above.

The god that sent a beautiful man his way, the god that gave him a gift. Castiel pushes Dean closer towards him, slotting his chin above Dean's head.

Dean hummed and wrapped his arms around Castiel's waist "You're still up" Dean noted, his voice still hoarse from sleep. Castiel smiles to himself and traces absent-mindedly at Dean's back.

"I was just thinking" Dean pressed his nose against the hollow of Cas' shoulder. He let out another hum and said: "Anything you want to talk about?"

Castiel pulled away from Dean for a moment before pressing a kiss on his forehead, pushing their cheeks together and sighing "I just love you a lot." Dean grinned sleepily, moments after he was pressing a kiss to Cas' lips.

"I love you too." He sighed between every kiss, making Cas cup his jaw and deepen the kiss. Dean giggled as Cas' hand snaked under his shirt, accidentally tickling him "I'm ticklish, stop" Dean protested And Castiel stopped. Only for a second before he pinned Dean down and laid on top of him, his hands tickling dean's sides.

Dean squealed under him and tried to push Cas off, only successfully making himself lose air and wail aimlessly. Castiel eventually rolled off and cuddled Dean, hearing his heart slow down to a normal pace.

"You're a dick" Dean said with a feigned sad face.

"Good thing you're gay" Castiel shot back causing Dean to let out a laugh.

"You're unbelievable"