💙 Prologue 💙

Author ~Chan:
Hello everyone the names LoliYunoGasai (user name....I won't give my real name yet) and I'm making this story for my beutifull looking friends..KILLMYDEPRESSION, 4nimeGmr,JoshuaFigueroa8 and last but not least Panicawo0866..LUV YOU GUYS.

Anyways I will be uploading this new story called Smile & Hold on to ...is a tragic love story cause their from different clans and all that (by the way this story is yaoi and omegaverse) The main characters are Smile (coincidence from the title.....I think not) and Helen....one is an angel and the other a demond......(but they both kill people....logic and angel that kills people for fun) blah blah blah....they get married have a child that they called kami...blah blah blah(also can you tell ho is uke and ho is seme...let me know in the comments) kami is half blood cause she was born by an angel and a demond (why am I adding vampire things into this story...idk youst role with it) .

(Back to the main rolers)Helen gets abducted many times by different people ho want to kill him so the union of the two spices don't collaborate (short words there idiots) .They are........special if that's what you wish to called them or idk.

So guys out of the spoilers and all that..I'll be gladly appreciate if in the long far future when I run out of ideas I'll take from the commentary section also you can decide what's going to happend in the next episode/chapter and if you have any ideas of your own youst comment and I'll gladly consider the offer and if I like it I'll put it in the next episode/chapter...by the way if I don't upload I'm sorry...it might been that I'm grounded,sick, or in the hospital...ok. Also you guys can ask me questions in the comments and I'll take some time to read them all and answer them one by one....

OH and before I forget...Thank you KILLMYDEPRESSION for letting me borrow some of your characters .....if you haven't read her fantastic story's..you have too...my personal favorite is named WE DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE DUD it's amazing and idiotic...is like a stand up comedy..by the way I have 5 other beutifull accounts if you wish to see them I'll let them in the comments..I am a person that do sent post every day this account is will be posting every friday..so you guys might have to wait a while....exepto if I'm a bit bored and start writing it and post another day.

Ok I know this prolog is kinda long but I have to do it like that I know people will youst don't care to read it and youst scroll it like they don't care.I commonly am used to write a bunch of yaoi in my stories but this time I need to know if you'll like it or if not...either way I'm going to write yaoi..if you don't like it youst scroll it down like you don't give a damm.And the next episode I'll name the characters and all that...or....nah let's youst name them.

CHARACTERS
1. Helen:married to Smile (angel)adoptive son of yuno
2.Smile:married to Helen (demond)
3.kami:Helen and Smiles daughter (half blood)
4.Death:in love with Veronica (demond)
5.Mark:in love with Veronica (demond)
6.Veronica:(human)
7.Issis:a couple with happy (human)
8.Happy:couple with issis (demond)
9.Yuno (aka Author chan): married with king so that makes him queen (reaper)
10.King Blank:married with Yuno (demond)
11.Adam:(angel)
12.Two tails: Veronica teddy
13. Linkiwinki: Issis teddy
14.Toby Rogers (in another account I'll be posting a creepy pasta story...coincidence I think not.)Yuno dog
15.Alexander:yuno kid(angel)
16.Jack:yuno kid(demond)
17.Joseph:yuno kid(reaper)
18.Jason:cooker (human)
19.Nicol:yuno bff

BY THE WAY THE CHARACTERS ARE NOT COMPLETE THERE BE COMING MORE WHEN THE STORY GOES...AND IF YOU WANNA BE IN THE STORY YOUST PUT IN THE COMMENTS THE NAME ,AGE , ANDDDD REAPER DEMOND HUMAN OR ANGEL (THEY ALL KILL)

WELL SAYIONARA BITCHES...LUV YOU AND PEACE OUT