Steve Mcgarrett x Reader Part 2

You and Steve arrived at the Williams house hold (you parked a block away so he wouldn't see or hear the car) and grabbed your Nerf guns and the two extra ones and headed to the house. You went over to the side of the house and crouched under the window. Making sure your gun and the extra was loaded you waited for Steve to head over to you.

"Okay Danny's in the front room and it looks like Grace is in her room." Steve whispered to as he came to the window. You nodded and placed the toy gun in your waist band behind your back. You and Steve stood up against the house and tapped lightly on her window. You heard movement and peeked your head out to see Grace and at her. She opened the window and Steve poked his head out as well.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked you and you put a finger to your lips.

"Were here to surprise Danno but we need your help." Steve whispered to her and she nodded

"What is it?" She whispered back and you handed her the Nerf guns and extra ammo.

"A Nerf war." You smiled at her and she grinned.

"We need you to unlock the door so Steve can come in and so that you can give him his gun. Can you do that?" You asked her and she nodded. You smiled and slipped into the window and handed Steve his ammo.

"Grace who are you talking too?" You heard Danny call out and heard his foot steps coming closer. Steve ducked back under the window after he shut it and you grabbed the guns and ammo from Grace as she grabbed her phone and you slipped under the bed. Danny came into the room and you made sure he couldn't see you.

"I'm talking to Uncle Steve." Grace told him

"You're talking to Steve? About what?" Danny asked her

"Having a sleepover with him and (Y/n)." She made up and you gave a silent nod of approval.

"Give me the phone." Danny said and Grace handed him her phone and you held your breath.

"Really a sleepover at your place? It was (Y/n)'s idea, well why don't you put her on the phone. Oh I see she put you in charge of it well why haven't I heard anything about it?" Danny talked with Steve and left the room and you breathed out a sigh of relief and handed Grace her gun and sneaked out of the room.

You saw he had his back facing the door and quietly walked over to it and unlocked it as quietly as you could and slipped a piece of paper under it and walked closer to Danny. You grinned as you heard the door slightly open.

"What do you mean turn around?" You heard him say as he turned. You tossed him is gun and he caught it with a shocked looked

"How did you-"

"Now Steve!" You ducked and rolled out of the way as the door burst open and Danny started getting shot with the darts. Grace came running out of the room shooting at Steve and you hid behind the couch and shot at her.Danny and Grace took cover behind the table and shot around it.

"What the hell is going on?!" Danny asked and you just laughed

"A Nerf war!" You told him and yelped as a dart went past you.

"How the hell did you get inside my house?!" He exclaimed and Grace grinned.

"I let her in through my window." Grace told him

"You had Grace in on it to. That's fantastic." He said sarcastically and hit you with a dart.

"To be fair she only found out about it ago." Steve said and hit Grace.

"So the whole sleepover thing was a cover up?" Danny asked

"Yes! But it's totally happening now!" Steve said and you turned and shot at Steve. He gave you a look of betrayal and Grace shot at Danny.

"I'm on your side!" Steve and Danny called at the same time and you and Grace ran for it

"Oh it's on now!" Steve called out and ran over to Danny

"Cover me Danny!"

"With pleasure!"
---------------------------------------
Yesssssssssss! Here's part two of my first Steve Mcgarrett fic!
~Jay