_.5

The sound of heavy pants for breath contrasted with the soft hum of electricity in the dark room. The man was sitting in darkness. His mind was as black and blank as the back of his eyelids that hid blue eyes, a curtain of dark brown, almost black, hair covered his face. He continued to breathe heavily until a voice spoke.
"soldat."
It wasn't a question or command. Simply a name of recognition. He looked up to the voice that had spoken. He felt no emotion as he gazed at the owner of the voice. Smooth and deep and filled with authority that sent the slightest prick of fear to his heart and one of recognition to the back of his head. They were so faint that the man, the soldier, that he found it easy to ignore them and instead stared into the blue eyes of the blond haired man before him.
"Gotovy k soblyudeniyu." The soldiers mouth moved without him having to think about what to say. The words came on their own.
"Mission report" the date that followed flipped a switch in the man. He recited all the information he knew. His handler for the mission, his targets, everything. When he was done the man spoke again.
"Mission report."
The patterned followed as the soldier recited information like a computer. He felt no emotions as the memories snaked their way through his brain and out of his mouth. After dozens of missions the man before the soldier said something different.
"Mission. Code 1947. Avenge me soldier."
With that said the blond haired, blue eyed man raised the pistol from the holster on his hip and placed the barrel between two perfect lips. "бег" He mumbled around the gun before his index finger squeezed the trigger. Releasing the bullet from the chamber.
"бег"

бег-run
soldat -soldier
Gotovy k soblyudeniyu - ready to comply