Niall"s Princess

Gisselle ( P.O.V)

RING RING RING

GISSELLE MOJICA GET UP BEFORE YOUR LATE FOR SCHOOL! Yelled my mom. But mom I don"t want to go to school Today, Do I have to? Yes you have to because your cousin Emily is going to be there. Ok mom I am getting up. I got up and went to my bathroom and to a shower and I am singing to One Direction The Story Of My Life. I got out of the shower and got a towel and went into my room to get a outfit. It"s still warm outside so I pick out a black shorts and a hot pink Hollister shirt with my hot pink sneakers. I grab my backpack and my purse that has my iPhone and my lipgloss and other stuff. I went downstairs and went into the kitchen to see my mom cooking Scramble Eggs, Bacon, and toast for breakfast. I went to the fridge to grab orange juice. I grabbed my plate and began to eat. I put my plate in the sink and grab my keys to go to school. I got into my golden Audi r8. I put the radio on and One Direction The Story Of My Life came on and I turn it up when Niall"s part came on. I just pulled into the school and was getting out of the car when I hear my cousin called my name.

GISSELLE COME OVER HERE! Hey Emily! Hey Gisselle did you know that One Direction is going to come to this school? Em don't lie to me you don't know how happy I would be if get to Niall Horan. I know Gi you don't know how happy I would be if I meet Harry Styles. My best friend Max had to say ruin it and goof around say But Gi I thought what we had was special. we all started to laugh. then the bell rang telling us we had a couple of minutes to get to class. I quickly ran to my locker and got my art and history books for my first two classes. This is going to be a long day.