My Big Time Rush Crush

(A/N: Hiya this is my first story. Its based on 2 identical twins Gemma and Sarah Kayne, These two girls live in Care after an incident their mom had done. From England they moved to L A to full fill their dreams, To be singers. They left their past to make a fasinating futre well thats when they bumped into the people they last expected to see!.

Character profile:

Gemma Kayne: Age 18, Dirty Blonde hair, Blue eyes, Shes 5'6. She has hidden talents which are: Graffitti Arstist, Song writer, Singer (in her own time). She loves Justin Beiber and his Songs. Her fav Music Artists are:  Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Bridgit Mendler etc. She Hates Big Time Rush . She is also a wolf and half Wizard  (Played by Ashley Olsen)

Sarah Kayne: Age 18, Dirty Blonde hair, Blue eyes, shes 5'6. She also has hidden talents which are: Painting Artist, Singer (also in her own time). She loves JB. Her fav Music artists are: Justin Beiber, Miranda Cosgrove, Demi Lavato, Bridgit Mendler etc. She also HATES Big Time Rush. Is also Half wizard and wolf. ( Played by Mary-Kate olsen)

Tori Vega: Age 18, Brown Hair, Brown eyes, 5'6. Attends Hollywood Arts as a singer. Later on becomes Gemmas Bff (played by Victoria Justice)

Cat valentine: Age 18, Red hair, Brown eyes, 5'5. Aso attends Hollywood arts as a singer. Later on Sarahs Bff.(played by Ariana Grande)

Kendall Knight: Age 19, Blonde Hair, Emrald Green eyes. 5'10. Obtains a Crush on Sarah later on.(played by Kendell Schmidt)

James Diamond: Age 19, Brown hair, Hazel eyes, 5'10. Has a crush on Gemma Later on (played by James Maslow)

Carlos Gracia: Age 20, Brown Hair, Chocolate brown eyes, 5'6. Crushes on Cat later on. (played by Carlos Pena Jr)

Logan Mitchell : Age 20, Black Hair, Brown eyes. 5;8. Developes a crush on tori Later on (played by Logan henderson)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One: A new Begining.

'Gemma Kayne pov'

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA' I screamed. This is such a big thing. I didnt realise i wasnt the only one sccreaming. It was Me, Tori, Cat, and Sarah. We ran to each other, it was 8 in the morning, everyone was still asleep. When we all screamed the whole Dg kids came running down. They asked what happend and we were all screaming ' WE WERE ACCEPTED' 'WAHOO' 'YAAAY' , then i read the message from my phone, it said ' CONGRATS, you are one of the 4 lucky winners, you will have a limo to get you and will have first class plane to come here to L A tommorow at 8:00 am. Enjoy and have a nice day.' Cat screamed 'LETS GET PACKING' we all rushed up different ways into our bedrooms and started packing. 

----Next day----still gemmas pov---

I was the first one up so i decided to take a nice cool shower before i pickout my outfit. after my shower and went back to my room to dry my hair, i straightened it and also curled it also. i picked out my outfit last night so i put it on straight away. i picked out a pink summer dress, brown wedges, cream hat, beige bag, pink necklace and gold bracelet. i came out of my room down stairs, the others were threre already, i looked at sarah and we picked out the same outfit. 'Great' then we heard a knock at the door. We said our byes and grabbed our luggage. 

12:00, the same day

'LA BABY, i screamed out of the window...

'Sarah pov'

We reached America , we were driving to LA when Gemma got her note book out and started to Write:

Got a one way ticket down a 2 way street

Got the wind in my hair and there’s dust on my feet

I’m just trying to make it in America

Only thing to my name is an old t-shirt

Faded 1985 from a Stones’ concert

And I’m dying to make it in America

And I’m singing the words to my favorite song

With the rag top down and my glasses on

And I’m driving straight through America

I wanna taste the sun

Cause baby I’m born to run

I got a feeling that I’m not the only one

I, I wanna show some skin

Yeah baby I need the ocean

And you can’t stop me now I’ve got my heart in motion

I want to make it in America

Make it in America

I can see my star sunset and vine

Gonna carve my name in the Hollywood sign

Yeah I gotta, gotta make it in America

See me wearin’ a smile, even if I’m broke

I’ll be singing the words from a song I wrote

And I called it Make It In America

I wanna taste the sun

Cause baby I’m born to run

I got a feeling that I’m not the only one

I, I wanna show some skin

Baby I need the ocean

And you can’t stop me now I’ve got my heart in motion

I wanna make it in America

Make it in America

I can feel the sweat dripping down my face

I can hear my heart as it starts to race

Yeah sometimes this world’s such a lonely place

If I just push on I know that

I wanna taste the sun

Cause baby I’m born to run

I got a feeling that I’m not the only one

I, I wanna show some skin

Baby I need the ocean

And you can’t stop me now I’ve got my heart in motion

I wanna make it in America

Make it in America

' Wow gem that was amazing' i said, i never knew going to america will inspire her so much to make such a great song..

We got to LA and the driver stopped us at a hotel called Palm Woods, before we left the limo, the man handed out our room keys and at that we left i looked at the room pass and it said 'Floor 2 room 2k' we went there and put our stuff away, we headed down stairs to explore the place...

'Tori pov'

Im lovin it here so great but theres a problem well not for me but for the Kayne sisters, Big Time Rush live here but i didnt wanna spoil her fun so i left it..