Chapter 9

Chapter Ten: Big Time friends

---James pov---

its been 1 week since Gemma hasnt woke up. Im getting so worried. She on life support. I was holding het hand, that whole week I stayed in hospital with her waiting for her to get up. I was distracted from my thoughts when I heard " James is that you" I felt so happy. " Yes Gem its me" she smiled when I told her it was me but i dont think she realised. "How long have I been out for and how long have you been here" She asked me. " 1 week and I stayed with you the entire time." I said she looked haappy and sad at the same time. She hugged me and thanked me. I kissed her forehead and told her it was okay. At that moment the Doctor came in.

---Gemma pov----

I dont believe it. James stayed with me the whole time. I got so happy and them I hugged him out of nowhere. To make not so obvious I liked him, so I thanked him. He told me it was ok and kissed my forehead. And then the doctor came in.  " Well, Miss Kayne I see your awake now. Youll be allowed to leave but you need rest, you lost alot of blood so youll feel weak. Get someone to help you If you need help or finding stuff to hard otherwise youll pass out again." Then he turned to James " Make sure that she gets enough sleep and help when she needs it." "Okay" James saod with a smile on his face. "Your ready to go now"  I get out of the bed and James helps me. We go out of the hospital and entre his car. Half the car ride was silent then James said " Litsen about everything can we forget about it and start off fresh." "Yes, if you wanna be friends again we can but doesnt mean I still wont annoy you when im bored" I said. I laughed at his facial expression and took a picture of him. I posted it and we had a laugh. Then I got tagged to a picture I never knew existed....

(A N this chapter is short sorry I didnt have any good Ideas sorry)