Chapter Five

Chapter 5: Big time shocker Part 2

'Cats pov'

i looked at him no knowing where this conversation was going the Gem came out. She looked like she was crying her eyes were so red. Then she said 'Ryder' she ran to him, she didnt look so happy to see him but anyways. she hugged him for quite some time. i looked at james and he looked hurt in his eyes. i was so confused ??? anyway i coughed causing Ryder and Gem to part. she saw james and her cheeks went pink. why were they going pink. she told Ryder to find Sarah and i suggested if i should go too.

'James pov'

cat left me. she left me with Gem. Anyway when i saw Ryder i saw him before with Gemma and i also saw him with another Girl. OMG hes cheatin on her. She snapped me out of my thoughts. then i said to her ' He still hasnt broke up with you?' she looked at me confused ' WHAT!?!' she said and she looked hurt. i showed her a picture and she gasped. her face went red and her eyes went watery. she ran, shes in heels aswell, o no shes gonna trip again. I ran after her telling her to stop. i lost sight of her then i found her she was on the floor in a ball, one of her hands on her ankle. she tripped, darn it. 

'Gemma pov'

i was running and james was running after me so i decided to lose him. i went another way and i tripped. i screamed from the pain and james found me. i was curled into a ball and my right hand was on my ankle. i felt someone lifting me and i looked up and it was james. forgetting about my ankle i jumped of him and screamed again. every one rushed in. the girls, Ryder and the BTR. Ryder ran to me asking if i was ok. he was the last person i wanted to talk to id prefer to talk to logan than him so ofcourse i said i was ok and just injured my ankle. he looked at james and stood up 'What did you do to her?' he asked james. i got slowly and i before i could do anything Ryder punched james. James almost fell on the floor but i catched im on time though. hey wait its supposed to be the other way but anyway. i helped james up. his nose was bleeding and i felt so bad. i looked at Ryder like i was about to kill him and he took a step back. The others were so confused of what happened but they went even more shocked when i started to help james. My arm was on james waist and his arm was on mine and we exited the room.

'Sarah pov'

''OMG what just happened'' i heard Logan say then he added, ''Gemma just helped James, were supposed to be enemies arent we.' forgetting Ryder was in the room i said by accident '' Looks like Gemma has Feelings for the enemy. Ryder was just about to hit me when Kendall stood infront of me and said ' woah, shes a girl. your seriously not gonna hit her.'' i stood there in shock and he also added '' me and the boys annoy them but we've never gone to an extent to hit them'' i was out of shock mode. Gemma entered the room with James. there was a bandage On Gemmas foot and James nose stopped bleeding. then Gem asked '' whats going on, Kendall why are you standing inbetween Sarah and Ryder and pushing Ryder back as if he was gonna Hit Sarah??'' they looked at me shocked then Carlos said '' Coz that was wat was gonna happen'' Gems mouth flew open...

'Gemma pov'

My mouth Flew open. 'Is this true?' i turned to Ryder to ask him but he said no it isnt so of course as a good Girlfriend i said i believed him but i already had trick up my sleeve. then i said ' 2morrow is our first day at Hollywood Arts and im doin a Concert and your all invited and with that i went away.