chapter one:the beginning

My name is Lena De Olivera. Unlike every other teenage girls I am different. At the age of thirteen my parents had me sign up for business class. I was so little they hired a private tutor and when I complained to my mum why she did it she said so I would be prepared to take over the business from them. On my fourteen years birthday my parents asked me to request anything I want and I asked for a kitten it was given to me and I was showered with any other thing a child like me would wish but I had no friends mum usually told me making friends was a waste of time and I should study about business rather than play with my friends.

I named my cat tifanny she was the closest thing I had as a friend we became close which is kinda weird though.one day my tutor for my business session told my mum that I have not been taking classes seriously but instead I played with my cat. Mum confronted me and I grumbled so seriously that she threatens that if I don't take classes seriously that tifanny would have to go I could not afford losing my best friend so I got serious. One day my tutor called me for a class I declined and told him I was not in the mood to receive classes and he reported to my mummy, mum was so furious and even at that I was still adamant I at least for one day wanted to go my way. It ended up bad as mum ordered tifanny to be killed I was soo sad for days I could not eat or do anything. I was so downcast and annoyed and decided not to show any strong attachment to pets.

One day mum called me up and told me I would be attending high school I was already sixteen and incase you did not not I was home schooled. I did not argue and just said yes as strolled back to my room. My room was big and beautiful with the most expensive decoration mum had hired a well known designer to come and design the room to my taste it was like a mini Disney world with all the Disney characters displayed on the walls my amazing king sized bed and lastly my closet which was filled with the best clothes any teenage girl could ever asked.

I took my ipod and slipped my head phone on my ear listening to I'm the one by dj Khaled featuring Justin beiber one of my favorite singers then I lay on my bed with drops of tears falling from my eyes. I always wondered why I have this kind of life and why mum never allowed me to make decisions for my self. Music makes me calm down and after some while I fell asleep. In my sleep mum came to my room and kissed me good night before she left.

Once it was 6:00 in the morning I was awokened by my nanny who had told me that mum needed my presence at the dinning table. I got up from the bed and Walked into the bathroom and after a good bath I came out. And I decided to wear a black dress which i got from aunt Keshia as My birthday gift from last year . It was very pretty and the design was made only for me as she had hired a well known designer to make me the dress. I fit into the dress and applying some make up and cologne on me and stepped out of my room. I strolled through the passage that led to the dinning all the maids bowed their heads in respect to my entrance. I was about to sit and one of my personal maid pulled the chair and I sat.

Mom said morning princess. Morning ma I said, checking out what was for breakfast. How are you feeling she asked. Am fine I said and started eating. like the I said yesterday you will be attending high school and I asked with a distressed why? So you can make friends I heard the children who go to that school are close business relatives of mine so I would like you to go and associate with them like every normal teenage girl she said. I was quite happy but I did not show it mostly because I know how to hide my feelings really well. You will be starting next week mom said. Gina will prepare you for all of it, are you cleared? she asks yes mommy I said. I was briefed on the school and I was quite alright with going to the school.

I got my uniform and other necessary items ready

******************
******************

Days flew by and the day finally came for me to got to school. I had picked the list of cars that I would like to drop me at school because mom said I have to make a good impression on them. When I got to school all my body guards had rushed to my door to open it for me I walked right straight to the hallway and looked for the principals office with my body guards running after me I turned to looks at them with disgust and with the swing of my hand I sent them away. I wished I hadn't done that because by the time I realized this I was lost I continental walking with the map in my hand not understanding what was actually inscribed in there.

I heard sounds from the girls restroom and I tried to go look inside to my surprise I saw a bleeding teenage girl of about my age

HEY GUYS HOPED YOU LIKED IT NEWBIE HERE SO PLEASE VOTE..

what happens next well....wait for the next chapter