𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 // An Intuition

Naruto : Hi guys !

Solaris : Hi ! So here it is dear readers, the long chapter. It was practically two chapters put together. They both grow up, which is beginning to happen now, more violence and adult themes will be added. If this story even gets that far. There was a time skip in the middle of the chapter, Itachi is now 17 and Naruto is 12. (At end of the chapter, beginnig they're almost 15 and almost 10).

Naruto : And thank you very much for the vote !

Solaris : Yeah ! So enjoy this chapter !

Sasuke : Enough talking lets get back to the story.

Disclaimed : Solaris does not own Naruto. If Sol' did, all the guys would be gay !

-----------------------------------------------

It had been three days since their last encouter. So when Itachi heard his name being called by his favourite blond, his heart raced.

"Itachi-sama !"

"Hello, Kitsune." Itachi was standing in his doorway, half clad in his Anbu uniform. He had just come back from a mission. It was meant to be a short mission, an assassination, but it had turned out him and his team had been gone for a full day and a half. The person they were to assassinate put up a good chase. Itachi had made sure to take off the most obvious accessories of his uniform before presenting himself to Naruto, but he had failded to notice one thing. His Anbu tattoo was perfectly visible.

"What's that ?" Naruto inquired, pointing at the tattoo. A feeling of dread replaced his usually (Solaris : Somewhat) cheerful attitude around the blond.

"This ?... This is... A symbol of the Uchiha clan." Itachi said,sending a warning look towards his little brother standing awkwardly beside Naruto. Sasuke nodded at Itachi, but not before sticking his tongue out at him.

"Is it really ? does Sasuke have one ?" Naruto asked, looking over at his best friend.

"No..." Itachi answered, struggling to come up with a reason. "It's because... He's not old enough."

"When will he get one ?" Naruto just kept belting out questions.

"I got mine when I was...13"

"Will Sasuke get one too, then ?"

"I'm not sure."

"Why is it a tattoo though ?"

"To show our complete devotion."

"Did you have to get it ?"

"Yes."

"So you don't get a choice."

"Yes and no."

"What do you mean ?"

"Naruto." Sasuke said.

"Sorry, bye 'Tachi, see you later. C'mon Sasuke."

Itachi grinned at himself and continued to take off his uniform. Once he was done thinking about his Kitsune that is. When he had stored it all away, he changed into some more comfortable clothes and was standing in front of his mirror in the dark, the grin still plastered on his face.

"What are you grinning at ? And with the lights off ? Creepy." Mikoto laughed, stepping into her son's room and turning on the light.

"Oh, you know, things." Itachi whispered, his mind still in a faraway place where ninja's didn't exist and Naruto and him were conpletely in love.

"Things like Naruto-kun for example ?" Mikoto laughed, looking out the window.

"Maybe... I've got to get some sleep though, Okaa-san." Itachi said. He had taken the band out of his hair and was running his hands through the sleek cutains of black that covered his face he turned to look at her and gave her small smile. She understood he needed his sleep, especially after having been awake for a day and a half.