break up

"Stiles?", Derek asked hesitantly into the phone, praying to whatever infinite deities chose to walk these starry skies. Skies, that Derek couldn't see. He was literally blinded by the tears of frustration, guilt, and anguish that streamed, for what seemed like eternity, down his face. He was never going to be able to look at his face in the mirror again, if there ever came a point in all this where he could stand his own reflection.

"Derek", his beautiful little mate said, trying to recapture his attention, and pull him out of the self-spiting pit he jumped into. "Whats wrong, do you need me to come over". Why did he have to be so damn caring? He felt self resentment rise up inside of him like bile on one of thise happy days when was a child and he ate too much. That's it.

"Stiles it's over. You can come over later with my stuff and I will have all of yours." He fought to keep a bitter edge in voice.

"Did I do something Sour-I mean Derek" Stiles' voice was quivering, meaning all of the raw pain displayed in his voice was only a fourth of the anguish and pain he was really feeling. Damn his knowledge of Stiles straight to the fiery inferno of Hell.

"Yes.You did." he was going to make himself say this.

"what, what did I do?" Stiles as frantically whispering into the phone. Derek could hear the silnt tears stream silently down his pale, perfect skin

"You are a weak, pathetic human. I can not have anyone see me attached to that kind of vulnerability", he hissed, forcing venom into his voice.

"So be with me in secret. Derek please don't leave me", Stiles begged breathlessly into the phone.

Derek snorted. Thank god Stiles was not here, because that was just a cover up to the sobs beginning to rack his whole frame.

"Stiles.I.DON'T. WANT .YOU", he screamed into the phone. Not waiting for an answer, he hung up. He fell on the floor and cried all night long. Through the mate bond, he heard Stiles screams and his sobs......

To be continued

______________________       

Hey... sorry for not updating. Ive been moving.

____OK CONTEST___

i need u 2 send me pms for a new character. The winner(s if i feel it) will get a shoutout...and a character

just tell me:

.a brief physical description

.the supernatural powers of said character

.whether they are good or bad

then we will see who wins