Stella

Beacon Hills was a relatively small town. So when people moved away from or into town, people noticed. Today a girl named Stella showed up to the BHHS, and wasn't she a beauty. Her skin was a delicate looking pale, her eyes were this beautiful green with flecs of gold, blue, and brown. Her hair cascaded down her back in raven hues that were streaked with gold and royal blue. She was a looker.

And everyone saw in first she only had eyes for the Stillinski kid. Even the teachers saw the looks of complete adoration they exchanged throughout all the classes they shared, and coincidentally enough that was all of them.So when lunch rolled around, no one was surprised when they sat together, away from Stiles' little group of friends who looked over at him expectantly every few minutes with an empty chair surrounded by people.

Everyone was also NOT suprised when they left together. Well his friend Scott looked hurt, bit no one had any lasting pity considering how he acted when he was with Allison. Lydia Martin, the recipiant of his years of love and devotion was livid. How dare some girl come steal her number one admierer. Jackson was mad because now he had to deal with an angry Lydia. Issac just looked worried.

The next day was worse. They sat together in class which made their oggling even more obvious. Stiles was still completely ignoring his friends. No one blamed him because they seemed like bad friends. Scott tried to talk to him, but whatever he got with Allison seemed to infect Stiles and he didn't really listen. No one was expecting the next part though.

______________

HI HELLO GOOD TO SEE YOU

LOVE YA! VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND SURVIVE!!!! Q