«1» Just For You

London // 11:48pm

Niall sips at his water bottle in his right hand, sweat beads dripping down his face as he sits in the back room of the club. This has been another long, tiring day, and all he wants is his cold bed.

Men continue to keep coming in and asking for a lap dance, and that's why he's even more drenched than usual. It sucks and he wants nothing but his sheets touching him right now.

Luckily, he only has about five more minutes, so he could leave the club if his boss lets him.

As if on cue, Harry comes in and notices the blonde drenching with sweat. The sweat beads drop onto the carpeted flooring underneath him.

"If you want to go home, you can," Harry told Niall. He's Niall's boss and friend, which is good for the young worker.

This was before Niall smiles at him gratefully. It's why Harry is the best boss in the world, and Niall couldn't ask for anyone better to order him around so sweetly.

"Thank you, Haz." Niall pulls his friend into a hug before noticing that Louis entered, now smirking.

"Horan, you have five seconds to get off my boyfriend before I cut off your dïck and feed it to Liam, okay?" Niall blushes and pulls away from Harry's embrace, giggling as the two hug now.

Niall has been friends with the both of them since primary school (elementary school), and he's glad to have them around. They, obviously, know about his likings toward their friend, Liam, and they like to tease him as much as they can.

They wish that Niall could be happy with Liam because they don't really like Daniele either. She's too stuck up and wants too much from the boy, so it's better to have Niall as a lover instead.

The blonde wants nothing but love from Liam, but Daniele is ruining that for him, so Niall wants to do what he can to get his friend. Even if it means seducing him under neon lights.

“I'm gonna leave now, you two. Dont eat each other's face off, and I love you both.”

They both smile at him after he pulled on some lazy clothes.

"Love you," they speak in sync while Niall closes the door behind him. He chuckling to himself because he has a really good pair of irreplaceable friends.

When Niall made it home only five minutes later, ignoring the horny calls of grown men begging for him before he got into his car, he locks his door and walks up to the front door of his an Liam's house. He finds the house key, unlocks the door and enters, closing and relocking it as he slips off his shoes.

The house is quiet as he doesn't move for a few seconds, but the more he steps closer to the living room, he can hear a witch giggling.

Daniele.

He clenches his jaw and holds back his tears like every night, turning on his heel and entering the nearby kitchen to grab a drink that'd leave him satisfied.

As he grabs a glass from one of the cupboards, he hears footsteps and decides to ignore them. He knows the smell of the figure, and he wants to so badly inhale it, savor it, and love it even more.

He grabs the raspberry vodka from the high cupboard, making Liam frown as he watches his friend drink away.

How does he do this every night?

Liam steps up to his friend with a slight frown, pulling up his loose sweats as he's shirtless. Niall's weakness, plus Liam is a bit sweaty. Hopefully from just the temperature.

"What's wrong? You've been drinking an awful lot when you come home late.” He sighs and crosses his arms. “What do you even do during these hours? It's like... almost midnight.” Liam nearly gasps at the time because this is the latest he has been home. What is Niall doing behind his back? Is it good or bad?