Chapter one...

3rd Person Pov

Johnny smiled and ran out of the moon theater happily. "Johnny! Where are you going to in such a rush?" He turned towards Mr. Moon and smiled. "Today's my Aniversary of being with Angelica!" He smiled and rushed him out. "Well then! Hurry up and get out of here! Go spend time with your lady." He smiled and ran out leaving Mr. Moon smiling. He ran down the street then paused. "Oh crap! I don't have a gift for her!" He stopped at a ring store and looked through the window seeing different colored rings. He smiled seeing a pink ring with the word Love on it. He smiled and walked into the store and picked it up taking it towards the counter. An old cat lady with black hair in a bun and wearing a red kimono turned around and smiled. "Hello There! This is what you're going to buy?" He nodded and smiled. "It's mine and my girlfriends Anniversary today!" She smiled warmly at him and placed it in a bag. "That will be ten dollars.  He smiled happily and took out his wallet then paused. "W-What? only ten dollars? This looks like 50 bucks! Please let me pay for it." "No no...10 dollars." He sighed and smiled. "Thank you...You are really kind." She smiled and took the ten from his hand and gave him the bag. But before he left she grabbed his hand. "I feel something bad about to happen to you...Yet something big and amazing after it." He raised an eyebrow. "Are  you a fortune teller?" She smiled. "No...Just a wise old cat."  He nodded and gave an awkward smile and ran out. He smiled happily and snapped his fingers and started to groove. 

You think I'm funny

When I tell the punch line wrong

I know you get me

So I'll let my walls come down, down

Before you met meI was alright

But things were kinda heavy

You brought me to lifeNow every February

You'll be my valentine, valentine

He smiled and grabbed some white flowers paying the man making him smile. 

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love

We can dance until we die You and I

We'll be young forever

You make me

Feel like I'm living a, teenage, dream

The way you turn me on

I, can't, sleep

Let's run away

And don't ever look back

Don't ever look back

He bought a heart-shaped chocolate box and smiled strutting down the sidewalk. 

My, heart, stops
When you look at me
Just, one, touch
Now baby I believe
This, is, real
So take a chance
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

We drove to Cali
And got drunk on the beach
Got a motel and
Built a fort out of sheets
I finally found you
My missing puzzle piece
I'm complete