Prologue

February 23rd, 2058
📍Seoul, Korea

"Halmoni! Tell us a story!" One of the kids said as he sat down by his grandmother's chair along with his other sibling.

"Ok, but you promise you won't get scared?"

"I promise." The seven year old boy raised his right hand.

"Once Upon a time there was a beautiful girl. She was protected by her father never to be let out of his sight. She held a power of some sort--"

"What kind of power?!" little girl shouted. The grandmother looked over at her and kinda did one of those 'really' faces since she interrupted the story.

"She wore it around her neck and never took it off. And it was called, a nebula."

The children's eyes widened at the word nebula. It was a legendary pendent jar with magic inside supposedly, and it held very extreme powers.

"Halmoni, this can't be true! The nebula was destroyed centuries ago! How could this girl have it?" The boy asked.

"Yeah, halmoni this story is not very.. what is the word realisiticsm?" The eight year old girl said.

"It may not be realistic, but it is very true. I knew the girl very well." The grandmother replied.

"You knew the girl?!" The boy shouted and stood up. I would say he is very jungshook.

"Of course I knew the girl, in fact I knew her really really well. Until the one she loved passed. She lost everything."

"Who died?" The girl asked (a/n guys don't ask ur grandma about dead people they love)

"Min! That is disrespectful." The boy said.

"It's not my fault that she's telling us this story, Daeul." She said then squinted.

"Settle down. I need to keep telling this story anyway. She was given a necklace and she was protected by her father. But she was in terrible danger after her father died."

"Her father died? How?" Daeul asked. Min scoffed at his question since hers was similar.

"He was stabbed by the enemy who wanted the nebula since he was trying to protect his daughter."

"Woah.. then what happened?" Daeul asked immensely listening.

"Well maybe we should start from after her father died, then how she met her loved one. Sounds alright?"  The grandmother asked.

"Halmoni, I'm not going to sleep this story is too good." Daeul said.

"If he's staying up I'm staying up. Plus the story sounds kind of interesting." Min gave in a little.

"Alright. Her father was stabbed and she went to his funeral....."

(That ripple effect they do in movies representing a flashback or a memory lol I'm sorry)

________________________________
Nebula | NCT Ten
_____________________
Written by: exolover_761
_____________________________
This book is MINE so please no plagiarism! Along with my other stories >< ©
______________________________

Hope you guys liked the prologue! I have high hopes for this story apparently lol but please enjoy

Read my other stories:
Heart | nct Mark
Breathe | nct Yuta
Vision | nct Taeyong

Read my other stories: Heart | nct MarkBreathe | nct Yuta Vision | nct Taeyong