E

Yeonah's POV:
The next day.

I was getting ready for the date by searching pictures of makeup, hairstyles and stuff on YouTube.

"Why are you getting all glammed up?" Johnny asked as he peeked his head into my room.

"Nothing, just having fun. By myself. Yep." I said.

"Oh, okay. Just tell me if you need something. I'll be downstairs like always, taking a nap." He told me and shut the door.

What was Ten like? But really though, he is pretty cute. Wait what am I saying.

I kept on doing my makeup until I heard a small tap on the glass from the window.

I saw Ten out side on the tree mouthing something.

He was wearing a type of casual clothing that was I guess suitable for a date. At least he wasn't wearing clothes like yesterday, all black.

"You could've opened the window faster you know. I was trying to say hurry up before my curfew." He said as I opened the window.

"Curfew? That's cute Ten."

"Cute? Don't 'cute' me princess. That word is for me to use for you."

"Um, what? We just met yesterday, and you're calling me cute and princess? Do you read a 'how to get into a relationship' book or something?"

"No need to read when I already got all the ladies, and maybe a few men." (A/n: two words. S-e-o Y-o-u-n-g-h-o)

"Wow Chittaporn, smooth." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Enough of the porn jokes. It's really not funny." He said as he helped me out of the window and down to the lawn.

"You will never stop me." I giggled and ran over to his car.

We got in and he drove me to the 'secret destination'.

(A/n: i ain't gonna say that the car ride was a long ass one bc I'm really bad at describing car rides tbh I've experienced this in my other story (low key promoting it) but yeah guys)

"Here we are Yeonah. The beach. It's great for bitches like you." Ten began.

"Don't you dare start this battle Chittaporn. It's already salty enough here." I said while crossing my arms.

The beach was a nice quiet one, probably a private beach.

The sand was white, and the waves were small. The wind was blowing the salty sea air every where, and hopefully into Ten's mouth.

so apparently this was a chapter that i never saw & forgot about ?? but HERES AN UPDATE AFTER FOREVER YALL i'm sorry for keeping y'all waiting but i honestly had no ideas for this story. hopefully i'll come up with something soon :)