N

'Protect it. Hide as much as you can. Don't let them get the pendent, and most importantly you. Be safe, and I love you.'

                                       §

Those were his last words to me. My father had been trying to protect me all my life and the stupid little pendent I'm never allowed to take off.

Now people are looking for me. Chasing me. I'm always in hiding.

When will I be able to be free?

September 25th, 2017
Yeonah's POV:

'Beep beep. Beep beep. Beep beep.'

"Time to wake up, again." I said and came out of bed to get ready for the day.

I ran to the bathroom and got ready as quick as I could.

"Ma'am, it's time for breakfast." My body guard Johnny said and walked into the room.

"You know you don't have to call me 'ma'am' right?" I said with a light laugh.

"Yeah, but your Mom could be watching you know?"

"Nah, Johnny don't worry about it. We're best friends after all right?"

"Yeah... best friends." He finished his sentence as I walked out of my room.

My mom and I lived in a house in the city, but not like a noticeable one.

We are constantly hiding and moving away from the Phantoms. The people who wanted the nebula.

I never went to school (well homeschooled) I never went out without my body guards, I was stuck at home.

"Honey, have some breakfast." My mom said as I sat at the counter.

"I'm going to the store for a bit okay. Stay here with Johnny."

"Yeah I know." I answered and started eating.

She walked out the door and locked it behind her.

                                       §

After I ate, I walked out of the kitchen and to my room.

Out of no where there was a loud bang.

"Oh my god what was that." I said aloud.

Johnny was napping downstairs on the couch and I didn't want to wake him.

The loud bang happened again, but on the window.

"Holy shit, what was that." I said and started to back up against my bed room door.

The window shattered and I covered my head with my hands, and shielded my eyes with my arms.

"Oh my gosh that was not a sneaky entrance at all he's gonna be mad." The voice said from the window.

"Dad, come in. My entrance was not sneaky at all. I broke the window." The voice said into a walkie talkie?

I looked at the shadow near the window, and started to stand up.

"Who are you and what the f--" I started to say.

"HOLY CRAP your in the room umm..... Shhhhhh, before you say anything, I'm here to take that pendent thing on your neck, because I'm part of the Phantoms. Give up now or I'll kidnap you." He said.

"Well that's one way to blow your cover. You know I can just ask my body guard to come here right?" I answered.

"Yeah yeah. But, you know you're kinda cute." He told me.