Live in Kindness

This world.. it depends on how people see this world.. to me, this world is beautiful yet in the same time, it is a scary place.  

Each people who lives in this world are different. We might think that they are strange or even psycho, but in the same time, they also think that we are strange and such a weirdo. We might think of what we do are right, but to certain people, what we did don't always seems right to them. People might define "something" as a right thing, but there also a lot of people in this world define "something" like even kindness wrongly, and they even take the definition of "kindness" into another level and don't realize that what they did is wrong.

Even though certain matters are definitely right in this universe, but still there are some people who against those facts. And we can't deny the fact that we live in a world that full of judgement, we can't stop them nor change them. What we could do is at least to express our opinion so they could understand better of our way of thinking. But, it also doesn't guarantee that people will understand you better, and that's what i think why this world never in peace and each day, it's getting messier.

The nature itself, it is very beautiful but it could turn into a scary thing that might happen any time. When it turns into something scary, there's enough mess created and we as a human that live in the nature, we are not supposed to make this world into a messier place.

This world will be a much better place when people may live in securities and with no hatred. Think before you speak or act, is it useful for the others, it might be useful for you but makes the other suffer. And that's what we call selfish.

May we live in a peaceful world by doing a literally kindness with no extremism.