Hello t-

(Time skip cuz I'm a lazy butt)

"Hurry up, hurry uppppppp" Tom thought as he was watching the clock tic and tock and tic and tock and ti- RING ,RING ,RING! "Finally " Tom sighed as he packed up his stuff from home room.  As he slowly ran to his next class (history) he got excited , he had a big smile in his face . " ow!"  Said Tom as he ran into someone. " oh! I-I'm sorry" said a girl with long black hair and a purple shirt with shorts " hi I'm Amelia !" She said " uhhhh .... hi?" Tom said with a confused look on his face. "SO what's y- " Amelia tried to say but Tom cut her off with a quick " bye"

"Ok students!" (Imma just call him Tord) Tord said to his class. (Omg at this part I just stood there then started laughing hysterically ) Tom, sat in the last row to not attract to much attention to the other students. Once he tried sitting in the front row , with a smile but he just started.....staring at Tord then Edd kept trying to get Tom to stop but...,it ughhh ...didn't work.....
"Today class, we will be learning something...new sense the school bored yelled at me for communism ...... ok the war of Antietam ..." Tord said with a grin . Tom well knew this war, he had a old friend who always brung that war us with random facts."So hears a
Video then " Tord said with disappointment. They watched the video .... then they had a work sheet.... they were sitting there tom finished the work and turned it in, "Oh Thomas can you take some papers to the printer?" Tord asked "Yes sir!" Tom said . Tord started grading papers when he got to toms paper , .....he spaced out.....and put harts and a circle around his name... "?!?!!" Tord was confused with what just happens ." Shit" he whispered under his breath . "Hello sir here are the papers " Tom said . "GAH" Tord semi yelled the class looked at him with confusion. "A-ah yes Thomas thank you." Tord said before flipping the paper over .

(Sorry the chapters are so short 😅)