At lest i dont try too...

As Matt was in the brake room (a brake from trying to f-) when Tord walked in "so Matt, I have heard a rumor about you and E-" Matt interrupted Tord in mid sentence. "I know, I know" Matt said

" but at least I don't write harts around the names of students." Matt said with a smirk on his fane when Tord said " well at least I don't try to fuck my students--" Tord tried to say when Matt whispered-yelled at Tord " shhhh it was an accident-an amazing accident- but I don't know how it happened!" Matt said.

"Well what got you to do it?" Tord asked in confusion."well I tried to help get him , some art supplies- and I tripped - don't get me Wrong, he was adorable! And his bangs covered his face - with made me a little sad cuz he's an attractive guy! And it was...it was just an accident.and I kinda ... really liked it." Matt said well being a blushing mess .

Tord pushed his glasses up and said " well you should go Find Edd and apologize about what happened - I think he's in the male bathroom." Tord said to Matt "O-Ok!" Matt said with a small smile on his face

As Matt entered the bathroom he whispered  "E-Edd? Are you here?"

"Last stall." Edd said
When Matt opened the door he saw a flustered Edd leaning on the wall . "Edd I am so sorry" Matt said starting to tear up" it was an accident an-" Matt got cut off by a short male with a green sweater  kissing him then saying " it's ok I forgive you! It was an accident ~ " edd said as he winked then left to blushing the darkest color of red in his face standing there in the bathroom stall.

"Nice" Tord said  standing in the bathroom exist .

(Sorry this stuff is so short! I am not the most creative person lol)