Meet the Cast

Wawanakwa Island, rebuilt from scratch, with a few extra surprises built in.

"This is gonna be an awesome season!", exclaimed Chris as he walks onto the dock of shame in preparation to greet the new/old campers. "Are we ready to roll yet?"

"Ready whenever you are Mr. McClain.", said an intern, holding onto the camera.

"Alright, let's go!" shouted Chris, "Welcome to another season of Total Dram...... WHY IS THE LENS CAP STILL ON YOU DOLT!" Chris shouted as the intern turned the camera towards him.

"Woops... Guess I wasn't as prepared as I thought.", mumbled the intern as he unscrews the cap and sticks it in his pocket.

"Fine. Let's start again now.... You're still recording aren't you...", Chris asked, looking angrily at the intern.

"....... Goddamnit.", the intern grumbled to himself.

"Whatever, let's just start to bring in the campers.", said Chris frowning to himself. "I have got to get better interns."

"This season, we're bringing in twelve old campers and twelve newbies. Oh yes, they don't know what they're walking into.", said Chris, perking up as soon as the first yacht came over horizon. "Let's start with the returning campers."

"First off, returning from the original, it's Gwen!", said Chris, greeting Gwen as she walks onto the dock. "How did I get myself dragged into this again.", she says unhappily.

"Next, here comes Tyler!", Chris says, "And apparently he can never just stay on the boat like all the other campers. Or on his feet for that matter.", he says as Tyler's boat arrives, stopping abruptly and launching him off the roof.

"While Tyler recollects himself, let's give a warm welcome to Duncan!" Chris gestures to the next boat, with three police officers and an unhappy looking juvenile delinquent aboard. "Let's put this straight Chris," says Duncan threateningly, "I only came back because they told me I could finish my sentence early if I agreed to be on the show again."

"Sure, Duncan. Sure.", Chris snickers to himself as Duncan walks to the other end of the dock.

"Next up is Heather.", Chris says as the next yacht stops near the dock. Heather looks around and immediately tries to get back on the yacht. "I don't think so Heather.", Chris smirks as two buff interns block her way onto the already departing yacht, "your contract specifically says that...". "I don't even wanna hear it.", snaps Heather as she sits down next to her luggage at the end of the dock.

"O.K., next we've got.... can I get a list here? It's hard to remember their names as it is.", Chris states as a skinny intern reaches into the frame and hands Chris a sheet of paper.

"Right, next is Owen.", reads Chris as Owen runs of the yacht and pulls Chris into a bear hug. "I'm SO happy to be back man!", yells Owen as Chris struggles to break free of his hold.

"Right, *cough*, I feel like I was just tackled by a mutant gazelle.", winces Chris as Owen puts him down and rushes off to greet everyone else.

"Last for the original campers is Courtney.", Chris rushes. "Can we introduce the new guys yet?" "Sorry sir, but their yachts still haven't arrived.", the intern behind the camera notifies him.

"Alright, next we've got the six returning campers from season four. First off is Mike and Zoey.", says Chris as their yacht pulls in to the dock. "I thought I accidentally sunk this island last season...", says Mike, looking around at the island. "Well, you did, but we decided that it was within our budget to build it again.", Chris said while gesturing the couple to go wait with the other contestants.