Chapter one

Dan:

Well maybe you can benefit from obsessing over someone. I thought I would just end up like one of the other fans. Wanting to talk with Phil and wanting to be friends with him but never being able to. I was wrong. I started having conversations with my idol. I literally became friends with my internet idol and we're living together. Maybe I'm not as useless as I thought I was. I mean seriously what are the chances of becoming best friends with your idol. I imagine some people obsessing over Gerard Way but none of them are his best friend. Maybe God likes me a little bit after all. My YouTube career has just launched off. I never imagined the rest of my life being this way. All I know is that I love Phil and as long as I'm with him I'm smiling. He's such a goofy, love-able guy. I think I'm probably the luckiest man alive. I have a best friend and an idol all wrapped into one and that's all I really want. A best friend. All I've ever wanted was a best friend.....

Phil:

I never knew how much I could laugh in one day until I met Dan. Dan is my new best friend. We met because of my YouTube channel. He is still in university but I secretly think he'll quit and make YouTube his career. He seems like he's just looking for something to do. He's always making me laugh at myself and at him. He just makes everything seem like something worth laughing about. I used to have a best friend but......he passed away. I was kind of depressed for a while until a ray of sunshine named Dan came into my life. He's kind of a rebel/ caring person. We listen to a lot of the same bands. I hope he knows how grateful I am for him already. All I wanted ever since my friend died was a new friend. That's all I wanted for about 7 years of my life. He's all need and I hope he never leaves.