Chapter 5

Danyul

I'm kinda scared to leave Phil alone for the weekend but I have to go on a little holiday with my family. As I packed my bag I thought about all the ways that he could end up dying. He's never really lived alone....even if it's just for a weekend....he's never been without a friend for this long. "DAnNN HELP" I hear him scream from the kitchen. "Jesus Phil you'd think that you'd learn to be more careful but honestly" I said walking towards the kitchen when I see him holding his left hand under the sink and swearing to himself. "Dan I really shouldn't be in the kitchen anymore" Phil said taking his hand away from the water to show me. "OH MY GOD PHIL OKAY UM THATS A LOT OF BLOOD UM OKAY WELL STAY HERE" I said walking towards the bathroom to get plasters . "Ah sh-". "I can hear you!!". Phil doesn't like when I swear around him even though I do it quite often. "We're out of plasters Phil!!" I yelled. "Ahhhhh Dan it's bleeding and it hurts please find something!!!". Okay I know when he fakes things and this is not fake. "Okay well I'll be back just don't bleed to death" I said grabbing my backpack. "Where are you going" he asks, still holding his hand under the water. "To get more plasters, you spork" I said, walking out of the door. "Oh-okay" I heard him say through the door.

Phillup

So here I stand in my pajamas with my hand under cold water. But I'm actually really happy. Dan is going to get some plasters especially for me. I've never had a friend that cared that much when I got hurt. Once in college I got hit with a can that fell from the cabinet and all my friends did was laugh. I had a black eye for a week and all they did was laugh about it. How am I supposed to survive without him for two days. I will not only be bored but I'll probably end up with a concussion or something. All of a sudden Dan bursts through the door with the box of plasters and a bag of chocolate chips. "Here....I thought you would like the Hello Kitty ones better than the lame beige ones" he says handing me the box. "It's like you read my mind or something" I said with a smile. "And the chocolate chips?" I said as I put the plasters on the gashes on my hand. "I thought we could eat this just because" he said from his room. He walked back in the kitchen with his macbook. "So how did you manage to do that anyways?". "Well...I was trying to make cereal and-". "CEREAL?!" He said turning to face me. "Well you know the cardboard and-". "Wow Phil I don't even wanna know" he said turning back to his laptop.......

Danyul

"Phil make sure you don't use sharp things, don't light candles unless you need to, make sure to watch what you're cooking-". "Mhm" he would say after everything i said. "You know what scratch that...don't leave then house and order pizza" I said with my suitcase In hand. "Dan I'll be okay I'll call you if it's an emergency just calm down" he said handing me my other bag. "Okay....ill be back on Monday". " Okay Dan...bye" he said peeking through the crack of the door. "Bye Phil" I said closing the door behind me. I heard him mumble before he closed the door I love you. I walked towards the lift and mumbled I love you too.