Mysterious Person

A brief sigh escaped from a particular person, his turgid posture was pushed against gravity as he forged upwards on the steep sterling hill. Clothes bending, sleeves tucked nicely underneath a segmented layer-checkered in design and sleek cervical jean tightening his thighs with every movement.

He sighed.

Was I being too harsh on her?

Reaching the top, he looked around, inwardly hoping for any slight appearance from the blonde.

Why do I care...

His eyes wandered around him and caught a familiar looking place. The sound of branches clashing together as leaves hang on for dear life, their reverberation against the compelling warm breeze took a mild stance. Underneath, something caught his eye, something that narrowed his solemn expression; halting it completely.

Is this...

The captivating grove enticed him, his first step pushed against the healthy rushed grass, his curiously moving eyes kept set at that specific bench. The patches of light caught a specific form from behind a volume of leaves and branches; around it, shadow was casted beneath the majestic tree and onto the antiquated bench.

...where I met her?

Suddenly stopping a few footsteps away from the bench, Jungkook's expression closes up slowly as a sudden memory floods his vision; the light from the partially blocked branch-leaves seeped onto his entire face, almost blinding his vision from sight.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't you like me?"

His expression dulled.

"Why are you so persistent!"

"What do you mean why?"

Uncertainty clouded his face.

"STOP RUN BACK!"

"You saved me."

The light slowly disappears.

"Please hear me-"

"Why should I?!"

Jungkook slowly sighs.

"I... really can't get mad at her." Almost wishing those words were heard by the blonde, Jungkook gazes at the bench once more before heading off; a breeze gently lifts a priceless leaf as it glides onto the sun-kissed bench, waiting dormant... forever waiting.

~~

"Uh. Who are you supposed to be?" Ten flared out towards the mysterious person; people around them shuffled in curiosity among the hallway and especially the girls squealed as they found the new person extremely attractive.

"Someone undeniably important," his voice etched with determination, arrogance and a girth of satisfaction.

"OKAY! Mister 'someone undeniable important.' What can I do for ya?" Ten sarcastically replied, his posture slanted to show off a dominant pose against the new person.