Two Hearts

Already taken huh...

Why do I care...

I don't care...

I don't...

Care-

Two slender arms immediately wrapped around him as he glanced around to meet a familiar pair of enticing eyes which fluttered like a priceless butterfly. Her golden locks swirled down his arm, almost locking him in place as her warm presence soothes him completely; she smiles.

"This is my boyfriend."

Wait...

What...

The rhythmic pattern in Jungkook's heart salubriously tingled, he completely froze, entangled between her arms like if the epoch of time froze completely; he couldn't believe it himself, was this really... reality?

It all happened in the spur of the moment, naturally everyone would be shocked, repelled by Lisa's sudden actions as the entire hallway escalated into a deep silence.

"Is... this some sort of joke?"

The voice finally shredded it's skin, the sound started reeking, baleful accompanied the mysterious blonde's agitated upstart. He trudged, rather slightly shifted forward regardless of the situation he was in.

"Am I suppose to be laughing?"

His voice dived deeper, trying to sought a reflective answer, the right answer. Silence, everyone was void, no one stopped his approach towards them as he kept shifting forward; ever so slightly as he moved in time with the beat of everyone's heart.

Lisa gave a boorish expression, an expression for those that were exceptionally contumacious; especially if it was straight from her.

"Lisa, this is your last chance."

The mysterious blonde, even though he gave a rather threatening voice, he somehow kept a serene surface to his entire face; not allowing a single negative expression to contaminate it.

"Last chance till what..." Lisa raised her brow, she was definitely curious and never was she the one to reject such a contempt situation.

The mysterious blonde sighed heavily before responding. Any tenseness, or expressed as before completely relieved into nothingness. He smiles softly as he raises an open hand to Lisa.

"Come with me. Lets go home."

His friable yet feckless response nearly made Lisa inwardly vomit, was this the best he could possibly come up with?

Lisa glanced at Jungkook with the corner of her eye. He seems to be completely distilled, securing her arm around him was one thing, but to have this much effect was another.

A smirk appeared on her face.

Lisa relaxed her fastidious golden head, upon Jungkook's warm yet incendiary back as she smiles while keeping a sly eye contact with the mysterious blonde.

"I would rather be in awkward silence with this guy... than being in forced conversations with you."

Jungkook's eyes widened.

Another tingle, the heart he once treasured was being played by someone else's touch. The strings started playing a sumptuous melody between a frozen epoch in time, every second another string inside his heart played; that every second never seemed to elapse, it was simply frozen and floating.

He slowly smiled.

This annoying blonde...

She really is...

Different...

The mysterious blonde paused his venture, his face wasn't sad nor angry or furious... rather he was disappointed. Shaking his head, allowing the sunlight to reflect off it as he started to walk away.

"Lisa you've made the wrong choice."

His last words were paved, almost like if those words left as a surreptitious cryptic message targeting her.

He stopped once more.

"...and you, Jeon Jungkook," he spoke without glancing back.

"I know of your history. It's really a shame that you didn't join us."

He turned around to give a malicious smirk towards Jungkook.

"It won't be the same as last time, that I can assure you."

With those finals words said, the mysterious blonde left without a single trace; not even a single dust landed.