Lucy's birthday P.2

I could tell Edmund was satisfied but he kept dragging me to our room nevertheless.
As we neared our room, Ed turned to smile at me and opened the door and let us in.
Edmund gestured for me to go wait by the bed and I complied.
"Say, Ed..what did you think to get you to walk around naked in the castle?" I ask as I move towards the bed with my back to him.

I feel something whizz past me and my eyes catches it as it hits the floor.

"Is that my underwear!?" I ask him surprised.
As I turn to look at him, Ed grabs me and turns me over to him. He kisses my lips before I turn completely towards him. Ed slows down the kiss into a gentle one as he spins me.

"I'll show you... How much...... you mean to......me"
Edmund breaks our kiss in intervals to tell me that but maintains eye contact with me.

"Let's move to the bed, shall we?" Edmund whispers and I nod.

He guides me to the bed and lets me sit down on it. Ed moves to my front and slowly bends to crouch on his knees. He places his chin on my lap and drops his face down to kiss my thighs.

"I'm so sorry that I disrespected you, you don't deserve that." Edmund starts and I stop him before he can beat himself up over it.

I run my hand through his hair and make him look up at me.

"It's alright.
You always treat me like a queen....What happened today doesn't change the fact that you love me. You couldn't hold on longer but it's not like that's gonna set forth the end of the world now is it?" I ask him and Edmund chuckles at my salty remark.

"Well, I'm going to make it up to you right now." Edmund says as he  gets up and pecks my lips before getting up to move away from me to close the door.

As he comes back towards me, Ed smiles at me gently and removes his vest.
The vest meets the floor and my eyes follow it as it hits the floor.
I didn't notice that Ed had reached over so fast.
I was surprised when he grabbed my arms gently and kisses my neck as he pushes me down onto the bed.
He moves his lips away from my neck and place his forehead on mine.
Edmund stares into my eyes as he hovers over me.
Edmund's body is on top of mine as he reaches down towards my legs on the side of the bed and gently lifts them onto the bed. Ed hooks his other arm underneath my torso and lifts me towards the center of the big bed.
He climbs in with me as he places me down on it.
As he settles me down, Ed places his lips on mine gently.
Slowly but passionately, Ed pulls and lets go of my lips and runs a hand over my face.
Using his other hand, Edmund pulls down my chin and takes my bottom lip between his lips. He releases his fingers and kisses me fully. Edmund moves his hand to hold my neck to caress it as he continues. He moves his hand to my head and lifts my head off the bed. Ed stops kissing me to look at me.

"You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."
Edmund tells me with a smile.

I chuckle lightly and Edmund leans in again to close the gap between us.

******

"Ah"
I breathe out as Edmund pushes in from behind.He gives me a minute before pushing in further.
I lift my head off of the bed and lace my fingers into the bed sheet.
My breath is heavy as I turn my head slightly to look at Edmund.
As I do so, Ed puts one hand on my right shoulder and squeezes gently.
I let my face hit the mattress again and slowly move my hand towards my lips to bite down on the tip of my thumb.
I breathe in and out heavily but Ed doesn't move until I calm my breath.
Once my erratic breathing calmed, Edmund moves his hand on my shoulder to slowly slide it across the entire length of my arm. At the same time, Edmund presses soft slow kisses to my left shoulder.
He doesn't press down on my shoulder but slightly pecks them. It tickles.
Ed is being careful not to make me or himself jumpy so as to avoid buckling our hips.
He really is going to take it slow.
Edmund moves his hands back towards my shoulder and drags it down to my spine.
He traces it back up and runs his hand over mine again. This time he reaches my fingers and softly outline my thumbs with his own thumb and pointer. Ed slowly pulls my thumb away from my mouth and without missing a beat, presses his soft lips against my own.
As Edmund lets go, my panting resurfaces and I lift my torso off the bed and reach my hand back to grab Edmund by the neck. Ed moves his hand in front of my risen chest in response and cups my breast.
I let out a loud gasp at this.