Something different P.2

"Edmund. Can you st..stop?"
I ask breathlessly as he continues to kiss my womanhood.
Edmund doesn't stop his actions but says inbetween his work,
"And why would I do that?"
"Ah. AH!"
I whine as I squirm to prevent myself from losing control.
I don't know if I want to reach the peak or if I don't but the only thing that I am capable of doing right now is twist underneath him.

"You.. taste......"
Edmund starts but  then immediately drops his face back to me and dips into the hollow with his tongue. He scoops me up and lets his tongue curl and scoops more up. As he moves to the walls, Ed flattens his tongue and massages the soft area. He stops for a millisecond for a quick gasp and a breather but dips back immediately as if he would lose it. Ed curls his tongue and enters my opening as he grabs my thighs tighter with his arms. He flattens his tongue out a bit inside and touches the walls inside as he searches around for something. Ed lets go of my right leg and uses his arm to go to my bud and smoothens his thumb over it.
I whimper and cry out for him to stop but Edmund doesn't pay attention and continues.
He lets go of my other leg and brings his arm towards my chest where he grabs my breasts and pinches the bud
"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I let out a high whine and Edmund moves his hand towards my shawl and pulls my shawl undone.

I'm guessing he didn't quite get enough of the new experience. He thrust in and out of me for a few seconds before pulling out and using his lips again.

Immediately I move my hand down to my right breast. I grab my breast harshly and try to anchor myself but I feel Edmund grab my arm instead and places my palm on his hair. I grab a handful and pull at it immediately.
Edmund moves his hand down to my breast and flicks my peaked bud. Ed does this harshly a few times before I bite my lips. After flicking it for a while Edmund stops for a second. Immediately I feel a wetness engulf my bud. I let out a moan and arch my chest as Edmund sucks on me and as he pulls back, he pulls back so gently despite his beast pace with which he was dominating my womanhood.
As Edmund reaches the tip of my nipple, Ed simply leaves his lips there. As I anticipate what he's going to do next, Edmund runs his tongue around my bud. He rolls it around my bud before tapping with the tip of his tongue on top of my bud. Ed does this repeatedly as my moans gave him signal that I enjoyed it.
As I lie on our bed deprived of control in the most satisfying way possible, I notice how much care Edmund is putting into not hurting me even if this is a little different from our usual chamber plays.
I feel my lower half throbbing and begin to squirm to ease myself. I'm guessing that Edmund must have noticed it. His fingers move down my abdomen and into the wetness of my body, he goes.
With slow, steady movements he dips into my wetness and rubs my bud. Ed moves his finger lower and pokes the opening for a second before entering me. I feel Edmund pull harshly at my bud with his mouth and move above me. It seemes that he was positioning himself.
"Ed?"
"Ah bloody hell"
Ed exclaims as he drops his body down to mine. He removes his fingers and moves his hands behind my body and wrap them around me.
His face drops to my neck and he buries his face there as he lifts me off the bed.

He moves me up towards the headboard and sits me up on it as he parts my legs. With a quick move, he enters me. Impatience taking over, we both do our parts in the first thrust. I buckle my hips up and he pushes into me. Grabbing onto the headboard I move further up it and push my chest towards him. His face, off of my neck found it's place on my breasts as I arch it. Sucking on the bud, Ed takes things a bit rough as he sucks harshly before biting down on it all the while moving in and out. Feeling my arm get numb, I take my hand off the headboard and he immediately pulls it and buries it in his hair. I pull on it as his thrusts grow wilder and breathing gets heavier. By this point I'm panting. He keeps sucking on my buds despite the heavy pants. Giving me one last violent pull he lets go on my bud and moves up towards me to bite the kerchief off from my face. Finally I get to look at him. Dark eyes and sweat drenched hair sticking to his face seem to only turn me on more as I feel myself drawing close to the climax. Moving both my arms into his hair I bury them in his hair and meet his lust filled eyes. Almost knocking our foreheads together, Edmund kisses me and don't shy away from the tongue. As we make out passionately our lower halves continue making love, almost as if we have no control over it. Lost in the intensity we both don't notice our climax reaching until it's almost too late to relax. A few seconds shy of climax, Edmund pulls out and moves his hip away from mine and grabs my neck aggressively, still kissing me.
Pulling back with a grunt, Edmund says why he stripped me of my climax.
''I'm so close, baby girl. But I don't want it to end just yet. I have a few more things in mind"
I don't protest as I too did not want it to end just yet.
Edmund gets up and off the bed and disappears into the bathroom for a while leaving me wondering on the bed.

"Y/N could you put the blindfold back on?" Ed shouts from in there.

Not wanting to protest much, I tie it back around my eyes and call out to him telling him I'm done.

I hear him approaching me and then I feel his fingers pushing me back onto the bed. Making me lie down on my back Ed pinches my buds to make them erect again. I frown at this. Edmund ties my arms up above my head with the shawl and leaves me completely under his control again. After a slight pause I feel him pinch my bud again.
After humming for a moment he says ''I think I know how to make them perk up again''
Before I have to ask him what he had in mind, I feel a sudden coldness touch my abdomen. From the feel of it, it seemed to be Edmund's fingers. But the extreme coldness did not make sense. Arching my back and gasping for air, I feel my skin rising in little bumps because of the sensation. I feel the skin of my buds pulling and feel myself growing erect. Still panting I bite my lips as I squirm hoping to ease the build up in my lower half.
"OH!" I cry out as I feel an ice cold sensation around my bud and around my navel.
"Ice, Edmund? Ice? That's what you had in mind?" I ask him as I gasp.
Not answering me, Ed moves the piece of ice around my bud until it's at the peak. Then he moves it to the other one. Making sure both my buds are erect, Ed leaves the ice on the valley between my breast and he pushes my legs apart and works with another piece between my legs. As he moves the ice around down there, I gasp uncontrolably trying to catch my breath with every move he does. I squirm around making my breasts bounce with each move. This adds to the lust around us and I moan as Ed touches my breast with his icy cold fingers. Squirming around, I give him all the access he needs and he lets his cold fingers brush against my bud as he works with his other hand on my opening. Throwing the ice away, he uses his fingers to tease me, the extreme coldness making me gasp. I open my legs up for him not realising my actions and he pushes them further apart and slowly pushes one cold finger into my opening. Moaning at the feel, I clench around his finger and he uses his thumb to massage my bud. Gasping now, Edmund goes down to kiss my thigh while still working his cold fingers in my womanhood. Pushing in with more fingers, Ed thrusts in and out for a few seconds before pulling out. A few seconds of pause later, I feel Edmund pulling me up from the bed and standing me up on my knees with my front towards the headboard. Placing my tied hands on them, Ed comes up behind me and takes me quickly.
Making me bounce up and down with his thrusts, he places his arms next to mine on the headboard for anchorage and thrusts in and out of me quickly but completely. Edmund reaches for my chest and grabs my breasts as they bounce and toys with the bud before squeezing them. Squeezing and bouncing them, Ed moans next to my ear and his thrusts quicken. Edging closer and closer to my climax I shout out " I don't think I can hold on much longer!"
And as a reply, Edmund bites down on my neck and digs his nails into my thigh as he pulls it up and gains more access. Hooking my leg around his waist from behind, he thrusts in and out of me for a few more times until I climax violently, my whole body shaking with the intensity of the feeling. As I clench around him, he comes soon with a satisfying moan. Feeling him release in me, we both drag out the feeling as he keeps thrusting into me for a few more seconds until we both come down from the high, still panting. Pulling out of me, he pulls the ties undone and falls right onto the bed, taking me with him. Kissing me on my forehead and lying me on top of his chest, Ed asks "Is it safe to assume that you liked that?
"Yes." I tell him as I feel sleep taking over me.
Ed keeps talking about it but I shush him with one finger over his mouth and he chuckles before pecking me on my lips and holding me close as we both drift off to sleep.