🌷PROLOGUE🌷

After the rituals we were told to go to our room his mother took me there and told me that she and Sidharths' father would be leaving.

His parents then left and I was here in his- no- our room waiting for him, I'll admit I wasn't looking for a relationship but seeing as he's so nice I guess I'll make an exception.

As I was then thinking about him he entered the room I stood up from the bed and smiled at him but he wasn't smiling at me instead he was glaring at me. My smile was the replace with a frown, did I do something wrong?

"Um...what's the matter did I do something wrong?" I asked.

He stifled a light chuckle "Of course you did, you married me, and now I'm gonna make your life hell!"

"What, what do you mean, Sid what are you saying?" I asked still confused.

"Look at you trying to act innocent, you very well know that I had no intentions to get married I wanted to pursue my career!" He shouted and I flinched

At this point tears started to form in my eyes, I didn't know he didn't want this, I didn't want this either I married him for my parents. Why is he acting like this he was always so sweet to me?

"B...but you still can Sidharth and I didn't know that I m...married for my parents to make them happy" I stammered as the threatening tears started to spill on my face.
"And why are you acting like this normally your so sweet, you know today has been stressful maybe your just need some sleep we both do." I said as I walked towards him to lead him towards the bed

"Come on." I said I then touched his arm and he pushed me back with such great forced that I fell to the ground I then felt a pain in my ankle, I think I may have twisted it but I didn't show my pain because I didn't want him to feel guilty for hurting me.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY I DON'T WANT THIS MARRIAGE, I NEVER WILL DO YOU UNDERSTAND! I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL, THAT'S WHAT YOU WILL GET! I WAS FORCED INTO THIS MARRIAGE OK! NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU CAN SLEEP IN THE GUEST ROOM!!" he yelled and went to his bed and put the cover over him.

I then stood up which was very difficult because of my ankle but I managed I then called the maids to the guest room to tell them to bring a first aid kit luckily she's also a part time nurse so she helped me and then left.

Sidharth thinks I wanted this he thinks I wanted this marriage I didn't, I don't but just because of what he said doesn't mean I'm still not willing to do it if I'm married and he's going to punish me and not give it a try then I will try my best to make him this otherwise, I will become the best wife ever that he won't even be able to refuse me!

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Tum mere ho iss pal mere ho
Kal shayad yeh aalam na rahe
Kuch aisa ho tum tum na raho
Kuch aisa ho hum, hum na rahein…

Yeh raaste alag ho jaaye
Chalte chalte hum kho jaayein…

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga

Iss chahat mein marr jaaunga
Main phir bhi tumko chahunga
Meri jaan mein har khamoshi le
Tere pyaar ke naghme gaaunga

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷