🌷The Dinner🌷

Shraddha~

I woke up calmly today and again stared at myself in the mirror across the room as I sat up on my bed, and then I remembered today it's the dinner where he's invited Ajay Sharma.

I quickly got ready and went downstairs to find Sidharth there.

"Uhhm I don't think we should invite him to our house today." I said out of the blue.

"My house. And why not you're the one that insisted." He said coldly.

"Well the thing is-" I got cut off when the doorbell rang.

Sidharth got up to go open it and I went with him when he opened it I saw it was Ajay... I clenched my Jaw at the sight of him as I saw him smile.

Sidharth moved aside to let him in. As he came in he stared at me and smirked I looked away and Sidharth led him to the living room I then followed them.

They them talked while I set up the table in the dining room and then walked back into the living room.

"Is the table set?" Sid asked me to which I nodded my head. "Ok, I'll go ask the cooks to start preparing." He said and went into the kitchen.

I then sat on the sofa across from Ajay and looked down at my hands. When I  heard him calling my name.

"Shraddha."

"Shraddha."

He called my name again and sat right next to me. I looked at him. "What do you want? leave me alone!" I tried to say quietly so Sidharth wouldn't hear.

"Why can't you see my feelings for you don't you know how much I care for you, how much I need you." While saying this his rough hands were creeping up my soft ones. I could feel tears starting to brim my eyes.

"Don't you see, you don't need Sidharth, you need me, your love, leave him come with me I can give you so much love, so much you won't even remember him." He said as his hands reached my face making me feel disgusted.

"Please. Move. Don't touch me. Leave me alone." I said as I started to cry he started to wipe my tears with his thumbs.

"Shhh don't cry come here." He said leaning in so I'd lay down on the sofa with him on top of me.

"NO!" I shouted and slapped him across the face.

Just then Sidharth entered the room and looked at me with anger.

"What are you doing!" He asked.

"Why did you slap him?!"

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

What do you thiiinnnkkk?

I know it's really, really short buuutt it's just a filler as I haven't written in a long time!

To be honest with you I don't really know what should happen next so I want All of my readers help....

I want you all to comment what you think should happen next and whichever idea I think is best I will choose, this is going to be so hard because I bet allllll of your ideas are going to be great!

Btw I'm changing the name from Live And Let Love to....

The Fight For Love

💕