🌷His Best Friend🌷

Shraddha~

I woke up stretching my arms across the wide bed and sat up to see myself in the mirror across my bed. My hair was a complete mess all spread out and sticking up in different places, just then the memories of yesterday came back into my head. Where did Sidharth go? I hope he didn't hear anything...

I woke up and got ready... well I stayed in my pyjamas it's not like I was going to go out or anything plus it was really comfy and warm.

I went downstairs to find Sidharth drinking his tea and reading the newspaper, classic, he was also in his pyjamas which surprised me I really didn't expect it. As I walked in he glanced at me I also looked at him I then walked to the kettle and started preparing tea for myself.

Then I heard him clear his throat "we're going out today, shopping." He said
"Uhmm, ok, but why?" I asked him curiously, don't guys hate shopping?
"Well, mum thought it would be good as there is a family friends wedding coming up and we should apparently 'bond' together" he quoted with air marks for the word bond to which I smiled.
"Which will obviously never happen" he said in a cold tone which made my smile drop. I then looked down and finished preparing my tea...

🌷🌷🌷Half and hour later🌷🌷🌷

I went to my room and started to get ready...

I put my hair in I side plait and then went downstairs I came downstairs to wait for him but it seems like he was already there looking extremely hot in his outfit! I tried not to stare too much because last time I did I was literally drooling

We then walked out of the house and went into his black audi, that's all I know being honest I'm not really into cars that much I'm not like them girls I just know the make and the colour!

We then reached the town mall and hopped out I them remembered as we were walking in I didn't ask him where he went yesterday so I thought to ask him now. "Sidharth?" I called him
He hummed back in response.
"Voh...uhhm where did you go yesterday? You know when I was going to serve the dessert?" I asked gulping as I hoped he went out and didn't hear what happened "I went out to maa's she called me and that's when she told me, us, to go to the shopping trip." He said and then asked why.
"Well-" I then got interrupted

"Hey! Sidharth! How are you?" A loud voice interrupted, one which I remember, one which I can never forget, one which will always haunt me. The one which belongs to... Ajay Sharma.

I looked up and saw him he smiled at Sidharth and looked at me he looked up and down at me and then smirked at me...

"Shraddha? You're here?" He asked I gulped and looked at him in disgust I felt tears about to come out I then heard someone coughing and looked to see it was Sidharth

"Shraddha? You're here?" He asked I gulped and looked at him in disgust I felt tears about to come out I then heard someone coughing and looked to see it was Sidharth. I then looked back at Ajay. "Yeah, hi." I said avoiding his eyes.

"Arreh your wearing a ring, you engaged? Married?" He asked yanking my hand u felt disgusted by his touch but tried to not make a scene.

"Actually yes, she's my wife." Sidharth said. I looked at him then Ajay who was looking at me and Sidharth. "Oh, well congrats!" He exclaimed. Then the moment I dreaded happened. Sidharth got a call so he went to the side to answer it. I yanked my hand back and looked away.

"So you got married?" He asked walking towards me so he'd be facing me.
"What's it to you?!" I asked him back angrily!

"I hope you haven't told him." He said.
"You don't need to worry, your dirty secret is safe with me!" I said giving him a disgusted face.
"Good, and it better stay like that." He said I ignored him. I looked over to see Sidharth still speaking on the phone. When will he be done! I thought irritated.

"Why?" I heard Ajay ask I didn't wanna talk to him but I thought if getting it out of the way.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Why did you marry him?" He asked more clearly this time.
"Parents choice."
"Good, at least I know you didn't want it, not that it would matter either way you'd always be mine!" He said mischievously giving a smirk. I looked at him shocked.
"And no matter what I'll have my way with you. Forcefully.Or.Not." he said longing out his words.

I got scared remembering that night where he almost- my thoughts got interrupted when Sidharth came back.
"Sorry about that." He said
"It's fine don't worry. Anyways me and Shraddha needed a good catch up right?" He asked touching my arms I looked up to see his demanding eyes I smiled forcefully and nodded.

"Yeah, she was saying how much I should come over for dinner, but I can't I wouldn't wanna intrude." I looked at him shocked.
"No, no, course not I'd love for you to come." Sidharth said smiling. I just stood there looking at him shocked but he obviously didn't realise.

"Ok, fine I'll be free tomorrow?" Ajay said.
"Sure" Sidharth replied.
"Anyways, I have to leave now see you Sidharth." He said giving him a manly hug to which Sidharth replied the same. He then came to me "Bye Shraddha." He said and pulled me into a hug. I felt his breath near my ear and then he kissed it I cringed at it and close my eyes.

"Bye." I said noticing my voice was shaking. He then pulled out of the hug smiled and left.

Me and Sidharth completed our shopping, well he did as I didn't really feel up to it after that meeting. I was desperate to go home and so happy when we arrived without even helping Sidharth I rushed up to my room and ran straight to my bed and pour my eyes out. Tomorrow will be difficult. Who knows what's going to happen?...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷