Prolouge

Her name is DIANNA MAZIN she is a half breed. Her mother were one of the sibling of the Queen in Gorgyeo, her mother married a Half American - Half Spanish that traveled to Korea. Her father was one of the Prime Minister in America and he was a business man in the Phillipines with the mark of A-MAZIN-G. She had to work on one of the branch, not as a daughter or someone with posistion but as a random person that just need money. Her mother died when she was 16, she knew how to speak in korea (language), and in english .She had a new mother, and she was a Filipina on which treated her bad. In there house they had a lot of servers mostly filipinos on how she learn to talk there language (Tagalog). She had another identity, she didn't experienced having a princess or queen life as what most other half breed or rich children do. Life is bullshit she says, she never knew why she had to be treated like this. She had never done anything to make everyone discused her. "What the fuck have I done to all of you that you have to treat me like this?"

She was everything now that she escaped from her parents, she lived better. She never knew something else would come, on why she has to be treated like shit. Now she knew and she's in trouble, where could be his savior? When will her badass attitude will change? Since she ran away all she thinked about was revenge. Revenge for each one that made her suffer, even if she wish that her love was never one of them. She can't,  she has to, she need to. "In this world that I am in I will make sure no one can ever hurt me or turn me down not, not, not even my love."