I Killed Them All

Dianna's Pov

"Umma, you're so unfair" I could feel the waterfall beneath my eyes, she left me, she abandoned me, she left me alone. She was the only one left protecting me from appa and other people bullying me. She was the only one I can trust and I can count on. But now, she's gone, I'll have no one other than myself. Myself that no other people cares, that no other people treasure, that no other people seem to love.

"Dianna, you brat, where are you?"

'Appa' I mumble, crouching down and hiding scared on what my father will do. Because by the sound of his voice, he was drunk.

"Di-anna" he said slowy and angry. But I keep on crying.

"Found you" He's eyes were big and veins were showing up as he see me.

"Appa" I started crying more, he smacked me with his wide hands saying

"This is all you're fault, you killed you're own mother, you killed my wife, who else will you kill?" The words was worse that his smack. I stared at the ground. It was my fault, I killed my own mother, I killed all the people protecting me. Even my bestfriend,

*FLASHBACK*

"Ah Ro, you dont have to protect me I can handle my self I have umma." We sat down below a tree, Ah Ro was MBFFL (My Best Friend For Life)

"But--"

"Dienna" Ji Yeo, he hated me so much for humiliating him infront of our school. Almost everyone I know, knows how to speak in english. He was throwed by eggs and other snacks a bunch of kids have, so he cursed me that he'll kill me even if he gets imprisoned.

"Ho aye yo?" He isn't fluent but he understand and talk it, he say it fast that we could actually understand it.

"Lo tie no ci" He added.

"What do you want?" Ah Ro replied in irritation.

"Ah Ro, stop he has a knife." I declared and told her. We stepped back for he has a knife

"Well, gowshob, yo no wha am hoding" He laughed wierdly. And acted randomly by giving us a death stare.
He ran and pulled his knife out pointing at me.

"Noooooo" Ah Ro grabed his hands with the knife.

"Yo cat sap me" He swayed his arms to let go of Ah Ro's grip.

Ah Ro told me to run but I can't , I can't leave her alone.
Ah Ro was doing everthing to stop Ji Yeo, but I knew it was too late. Ji Yeo was not just angry at me, he was mad at Ah Ro for stoping him. I witnessed with my own eyes how he killed Ah Ro, he stabbed her at the back while she was trying to run. She fell down at my feet, looking at me smiling. I breaked down on my knee and bursted out on crying.

"Ah - Ah Ro?" I mumbled then shout it. "Ah Ro ooooo"

My stare was back at Ji Yeo, "Ji Yeo" I shouted with pain and anger, he ran and I couldn't help my self but pour my anger at the ground, I started punching it and when I was done with it I remembered Ah Ro, I placed her head at my lap, 'Ah Ro' I started to gently pat her head and examine her face remembering all the fun times we had and all the things I regret  things I did when she was still alive. She always take blame whenever I get in trouble in school. She was a bloodsister to me, she means everything, I just don't know why but she keeps doing everything to protect me.

I cryed and cryed while hugging her and saying sorry, -'I'm sorry I was weak, I'm sorry I wasn't brave to help you get away with him......" I layed beside her and before I close my eyes I promise her, 'I will kill him.....with my own hands....'

*END FLASHBACK*

I burst out more on crying, 'Ah Ro, Halmeoni(grandma), Harabeoji(grandpa), oppa (brother)' he took his hands off my shoulder and hug me.

"I'm sorry."

'I killed them all'
__________________

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT...

THIS IS THE NEW BOOK I WAS TALKING ABOUT IN THE BOOK 'PRIVATE'.

PLS. SUGGEST SOME KOREAN PEOPLE OR SUGGERT KOREAN NAMES.

LOTS OF LOVE AND JELLY THOUGHTS!!!